In 2018 can we finally admit that Toby Mcguire was the GOAT spiderman?

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Andrew Garfield is the best Spider-man. Tobey was a creepy weirdo who just stared at people awkwardly all the time. Peter Parker was never like that. Tom Holland is better, but he comes across as too twitchy and over excited and that annoys me a little bit. Garfield's spider-man felt like a loner while still seeming cool and witty

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Nope. He was in the best spiderman movies but he wasn't the best spiderman. Honestly, I think the new kid does a better job pulling off Peter Parker around all the big boys. I've seen Garfield in some good movies, but I thought he sucked as the nerdy guy turned super hero.

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peter was a loner and he cracked jokes as spiderman, Toby's peter was on some weird shyt and when he was spiderman he was alwasy swinging around going woohoo he always cme off to me as corny.

Garfield was the best Peter and Spiderman and like somebody else mentioned this new spidey is ultimate spidey, and this kid Holland nails it

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I mean appearance tho. The dude playing him isn't even a kid himself I thought dude was like 14. Dude about to be 22. I wonder why they chose to go with a child like Spider-Man because Spider-Man was always a grown ass looking dude.

At this time in the MCU it only makes sense that Peter is a kid. If Marvel had his license earlier he'd be a grown man with a wife already.