In 1992, The Movie “Boomerang” Exposed White People’s Racism.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The fact that he hated on Boomerang and thought it was unrealistic while loving 48 Hrs. is wild.

48 Hrs. has a completely ridiculous, impossible premise (of a felon being allowed out of prison to pretty much become a fake cop for 48 hours), but nah, having a Black-run company without prominent White people is where we need to draw the line on believability.

I guess it was the fact that Eddie played a convicted felon who goes back to prison at the end of the movie which made it okay for him. Oh, and the fact that Nick Nolte gets to use the n-word and all sorts of other racism without consequences throughout the movie, yet is still the hero of the film at the end.
Really shows the sickness of his ideology

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This is a flat out lie and disingenuous to the highest degree.

You have no idea what capitalism is.

Let alone global white hegemony.

Sit this one out :mjlol:
Who mentioned capitalism?
Black firms run their own offices.
Black people in black countries politically run their countries.

This has nothing to do with the global economy.

Did I hurt your feelings white boy?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Wow, A movie made in America, the richest country in the world. Where there are all kinds of black people. They were mad that the movie made black people look successful? Damn man. No wonder for 100 years, hollywood only tried to show Black folks as poor, stereotypically exaggerated types only. They hate movies like these because they only want such things for themselves.

I always say if there was great breakthrough in renewable and cheap energy, allowing all people of the world to farm, drink and have equally fulfilling lives without any poverty, all races of the world would celebrate except one. One that cannot be happy if it ain't on top. One who's identity is based on being superior and better :mjlol:

Fukk them degenerates

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Who mentioned capitalism?
Black firms run their own offices.
Black people in black countries politically run their countries.

This has nothing to do with the global economy.

Did I hurt your feelings white boy?
I did.

You obviously don't understand it, nor how it functions with global white supremacy.

You must get your information from sellout rappers who lay up with Rothschilds.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
It’s deeper than that and Eddie touched upon it in that Jay Leno clip you posted. That clip is actually the reason I made this thread because I looked that Turan clown up and surprise surprise, he’s another old hating CAC.

White people have no issue seeing black people being overrepresented when it comes to the worst aspects of our culture. Why do you think the biggest consumers of gangster rap, Madea movies, these black c00ning YouTubers are white?

It’s not a coincidence that they don’t complain about the lack of white representation when black people are shown as buffoons, caricatures and destitute. That reinforces their “superiority”.

CACs don’t complain about not being at the BET Awards because they see how low class it has become. But I promise you if it became a much more elegant, prestigious affair, they’d start foaming at the mouths about not being included.

But once we start showing ourselves in an elegant, respectful, intelligent manner, it eats away at them. Those Tulsa race riots came from deep seated jealously. “How are these recently freed slaves able to thrive in a system rigged against them? And poor white trash like myself is struggling?”

They know they can’t compete with us on a level playing field. That’s why sports (especially boxing) is deeply entrenched with racial undertones. That’s why they continue to put laws in place to create obstacles.

And that’s why when movies like Boomerang or Harlem Nights are made, they were quick to shyt on it because there was no white savior to rescue these “hapless” negros.
:wow: :wow: :wow:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I did.

You obviously don't understand it, nor how it functions with global white supremacy.

You must get your information from sellout rappers who lay up with Rothschilds.

Ok white boy calm down. Delineate exactly where I’m wrong about what I said instead of being vague.

Am I wrong that black firms exist?

Am I wrong that black countries exist?

Because to me I’m going to write you off as stupid unless you explain yourself better.

King

Daps
Ok white boy calm down. Delineate exactly where I’m wrong about what I said instead of being vague.

Am I wrong that black firms exist?

Am I wrong that black countries exist?

Because to me I’m going to write you off as stupid unless you explain yourself better.
You're being disingenuous when you say that. And you know you are, CAC. I've been nothing but clear.

A "Black firm" cannot exist in a capitalist system where Black people do not own the means of production. Such an organization may have Black leaders, but ultimately serves the interests of white owners, remaining separate from true ownership and control.

A "black firm" cannot exist in system of capitalism where black people do not own the means of production. That organization may have black faces, but at the end of the day is only allowed to exist insofar as it serves the interests of white capitalists, which do own the means of production.

The same way a "black country ran by black people" cannot exist in a system of global white hegemony where white people own the means of production. Every country in Africa has to answer to external powers that are not black.

There's only the illusion, the same way the dude in your profile picture has the illusion of being pro-black, yet proudly laid up with a Rothschild the first chance he got.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You're being disingenuous when you say that. And you know you are, CAC. I've been nothing but clear.

A "Black firm" cannot exist in a capitalist system where Black people do not own the means of production. Such an organization may have Black leaders, but ultimately serves the interests of white owners, remaining separate from true ownership and control.

A "black firm" cannot exist in system of capitalism where black people do not own the means of production. That organization may have black faces, but at the end of the day is only allowed to exist insofar as it serves the interests of white capitalists, which do own the means of production.

The same way a "black country ran by black people" cannot exist in a system of global white hegemony where white people own the means of production. Every country in Africa has to answer to external powers that are not black.

There's only the illusion, the same way the dude in your profile picture has the illusion of being pro-black, yet proudly laid up with a Rothschild the first chance he got.

I personally know law firms and accounting firms that are black own and run. You sound foolish.

The entire English speaking Caribbean and two thirds of Africa is black run. They do not consult white people for any decisions they are sovereign. Yes they borrow money and yes they pay it back like every other country and individual.

If I take your premise to the extreme that would mean that there are no Hispanic or no Asian countries either. That would mean that some big mysterious white man controls all black people like puppets and decides everything for us.

We live in a global economy and white countries do not run or rule black countries. Don’t think all black people live in Haiti or the Democratic Republic of Congo… most are not that poor and disenfranchised.

You are clearly a white boy who’s mad.

In this thread lying your ass off and applying the label of white supremacy where it doesn’t belong.

Last edited:

King

Daps
CAC BABBLE

Not even gonna dignify this CAC with a response. To anyone else reading this, educate yourself.

612ebWUl89L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

61jDbFzasvL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Not even gonna dignify this CAC with a response. To anyone else reading this, educate yourself.

612ebWUl89L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

61jDbFzasvL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Who’s the cac the one who says he’s proud of the black achievements globally or the real cac who tries to attribute every black step to D Whyte Mann.

Don’t act pro black now … you know you never read those books …

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It’s deeper than that and Eddie touched upon it in that Jay Leno clip you posted. That clip is actually the reason I made this thread because I looked that Turan clown up and surprise surprise, he’s another old hating CAC.

White people have no issue seeing black people being overrepresented when it comes to the worst aspects of our culture. Why do you think the biggest consumers of gangster rap, Madea movies, these black c00ning YouTubers are white?

It’s not a coincidence that they don’t complain about the lack of white representation when black people are shown as buffoons, caricatures and destitute. That reinforces their “superiority”.

CACs don’t complain about not being at the BET Awards because they see how low class it has become. But I promise you if it became a much more elegant, prestigious affair, they’d start foaming at the mouths about not being included.

But once we start showing ourselves in an elegant, respectful, intelligent manner, it eats away at them. Those Tulsa race riots came from deep seated jealously. “How are these recently freed slaves able to thrive in a system rigged against them? And poor white trash like myself is struggling?”

They know they can’t compete with us on a level playing field. That’s why sports (especially boxing) is deeply entrenched with racial undertones. That’s why they continue to put laws in place to create obstacles.

And that’s why when movies like Boomerang or Harlem Nights are made, they were quick to shyt on it because there was no white savior to rescue these “hapless” negros.
py1Zrp6.gif