Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
XPW still exists? :dead:
OG XPW was from the 99 and the 2000s, word to Juvy

This is the 2022 reboot. Matter of fact, just came across something earlier today about that QAnon NXT ref Drake Younger fukkin himself up so bad at the most recent show, he’s currently in the hospital :mjlol:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Ew. XPW. :scust: :scust: :scust:

lysol-big-bang-theory.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
OG XPW was from the 99 and the 2000s, word to Juvy

This is the 2022 reboot. Matter of fact, just came across something earlier today about that QAnon NXT ref Drake Younger fukkin himself up so bad at the most recent show, he’s currently in the hospital :mjlol:
Wait... did he lose his election???

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Wait... did he lose his election???
I don’t know but I didn’t even know dude was wrestling again

Then I saw the hospital posts on IG. Bragging about being down bad but wrestling four time in one night…

Something about fire…

Didn’t yet investigate any further but I swear if this guy took less money putting his body thru a damn blender than he got paid simply being a no bump taking ass REF in WWE? :snoop:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
. Matter of fact, just came across something earlier today about that QAnon NXT ref Drake Younger fukkin himself up so bad at the most recent show, he’s currently in the hospital :mjlol:

“On 4/24, Drake Younger (Wuertz) took to Instagram and noted that doctors diagnosed him with a broken back and three fractured vertebrae. He was informed of that after he competed in XPW’s King of the Death Match tournament on 4/22.

Younger competed in four matches that night. He added that he was scheduled to undergo surgery on April 25th.”

:blessed: I was hoping he would be limited to working XPW forever so he could leave politics alone, but sounds like he failed at that too… in FLORIDA :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
damn it's wild that she got banned this hard and she's 2nd generation of a horseman. Was there some other wild shyt that never got made public outside of the bullying? :dahell:

(not that i'm fighting for her to come back...:whoa:)