Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
She's trying to rebuild her reputation after running it to the ground three years ago, should've did the right thing and apologize and owe up when this first blow up back in 2020, but that requires to be accountable and we know that was something she was avoiding.
Maybe she’s legitimately just now coming to the self-realization that she’s been a miserable, toxic ass piece of shyt all these years. Didn’t her husband cheat on her? I’ve heard about crazy p*ssy being some of the best out there, but no one’s said the same for annoying p*ssy :sas1:

Whole thing could be a politick tho. If TeSSa was serious, should’ve nipped that ‘tude in the bud when she got the WOW opportunity she didn’t deserve. With that being said…forgiveness or not, wonder whose idea it was for this photo session :sas2:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe she’s legitimately just now coming to the self-realization that she’s been a miserable, toxic ass piece of shyt all these years. Didn’t her husband cheat on her?
I think Daga accused her of cheating. But then they both did damage control and said they are both mutually deciding to divorce after realizing they are better off as friends :childplease: It tripped me out cuz she was all ride or die for him during covid, then she turned christian, only to drop him like a bad habit. She seems legit weird.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I think Daga accused her of cheating. But then they both did damage control and said they are both mutually deciding to divorce after realizing they are better off as friends :childplease: It tripped me out cuz she was all ride or die for him during covid, then she turned christian, only to drop him like a bad habit. She seems legit weird.
Didn’t know about her being born again :ohhh: In that case, getting good with ol’ girl is on brand

You’re right, forgot Daga accused her. In light of what I know now, Tessa cheated on dude…with God :wow:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fascist GCW fits her pretty well.

:picard:Breh they would sign Ted Bundy over this ultrac*nt. And this is GCW for crying out out. How you piss off every promotion from NWA to KCW in the midst of a whole month ?!?!?!?

Like how much of a toxic ass person for you to fall to the point of doing XPW shows for a hamburger helper box that's 75 percent off, used Lifestyle condoms, and a Limp Bizkit record that keep skipping at Nookie :huhldup:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Ahahahahahahaahaha, of course the sleaziest company out there had interest. And she accepted.

“Multi-show deal” :martin: man if you don’t get cho ass…:mjlol:

If Braunie hadn’t returned to WWE I’m almost certain Tessa would’ve ended up in CYN. Say what you want, but even that nonsense would’ve still came off more legit than this corroded ass STD of a wrestling promotion that is XPW :scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Ahahahahahahaahaha, of course the sleaziest company out there had interest. And she accepted.

Gina Carano went from starring in one of the biggest television shows in the world to low budget conservative flicks, Tessa followed suit and fumbled the bag just like her :mjlol: