Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Now that is hilarious...the witness to Tessa being a racist is a racist herself.

Sea Whale and Handsome Squidward when they both realize they’re racist

giphy.gif

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well she didn’t deny spiting at the girl. If your spitting at someone, 99% of the time you are most likely using some kind of slur. She should had done the fake apology thing last week because if more people come out the woodwork, it’ll be to late to do a mea culpa and impact will have to throw her in the bushes

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Haven’t checked this thread since she became champ but Scorpio Sky really defending her with MLK quotes:gucci:

Melissa Santos is a Hispanic trump supporter :gucci:

Kiera :gucci:

Glad this shyt happened because it really highlights how little decency and self respect there is in the wrestling industry:francis:
  • Given the history racist gimmicks like Kamala and akeem
  • Mango shyt like ribbing that's just accepted
  • Rampant use of drugs in the name of fake fighting
  • Lack of health coverage of wrestlers
  • Backroom politics that allow shyt like Tessa to go unchallenged
  • Relationship ssues w the company such as cm punk aj (hell I think the Rusev cuckhold storyline is a way to get back at him)
Ain't no fukking way they respect themselves especially when you put your body on the line on top of that :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

WTF???:krs:

breh..... for like a SPLIT MOMENT!

I thought that was my cousin!!!:laff::laff:

Like I literally had to take a moment to look at that picture. I even screenshot it and sent to him:lolbron:

Dude looks damn near exactly like him but chubbier and with a beard:mjlol:

My cuz responded like “fukk you” and laughed:russ::russ::russ:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
According to Fightful, stories of IMPACT superstar Tessa Blanchard causing issues in WOW (Women of Wrestling) are starting to surface. One report claims Blanchard berated a WOW trainer in front of a group for not being good enough at their job, to a point where the trainer broke down in tears. When someone reached out regarding the incident, Blanchard showed zero interest in talking about it, nor did she seemingly care about WOW in general.

Another report talks of a confrontation between a top name in WOW and Blanchard that ended in a verbal battle in front of staff and other talent. In a totally separate instance, Blanchard got into it with Malia Hosaka, with Hosaka being the only one getting reprimanded, a move that a portion of the roster saw as unfair.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
According to Fightful, stories of IMPACT superstar Tessa Blanchard causing issues in WOW (Women of Wrestling) are starting to surface. One report claims Blanchard berated a WOW trainer in front of a group for not being good enough at their job, to a point where the trainer broke down in tears. When someone reached out regarding the incident, Blanchard showed zero interest in talking about it, nor did she seemingly care about WOW in general.

Another report talks of a confrontation between a top name in WOW and Blanchard that ended in a verbal battle in front of staff and other talent. In a totally separate instance, Blanchard got into it with Malia Hosaka, with Hosaka being the only one getting reprimanded, a move that a portion of the roster saw as unfair.

Watch her face more criticism for this than she actually got for what this thread was originally about

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Now I want her to get signed by the WWE so I can see her pop off at Bianca or Naomi.:russ::demonic:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
She pops shyt everywhere she goes and gets into it with SOMEBODY, usually somebody well liked in the locker room... but we're supposed to believe that people are lying on her name or that this doesn't define who she is. :stopitslime:

C'mon, doggie. I may not know everything but I know bullshyt when I see it.