Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I'll double down. Since Impact has already covered up for Tessa, she will still get signed by AEW or WWE when her Impact deal is up. No repercussions.
both companies already passed on her prior to this she even wrestled in the mae young classic losing in the first round....because of her attitude rumor has it. she aint hulk hogan this her michael kramer moment breh

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll double down. Since Impact has already covered up for Tessa, she will still get signed by AEW or WWE when her Impact deal is up. No repercussions.
both companies already passed on her prior to this she even wrestled in the mae young classic losing in the first round....because of her attitude rumor has it. she aint hulk hogan this her michael kramer moment breh

The E is gonna throw A big bag at Tessa just to give Charlotte flair maybe her lat big angle, fude, rivalry

they will bring tessa in as member of Charlotte flair four horseman like stable were she will have a triple h mid 2000's reign of terror type title of run to wrestlemania after tessa and charlotte develop a starscream megatron relationship that climaxes at the next wrestlemania on some triple h vs batista evolution shyt

we can hate all we but you know that it will most likely happen :francis:

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

I think she passed on AEW, not the other way around.

why else would they sign Tully, just to have him manage a tye Dillinger on youtube??

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nope we both wrong she was already signed to impact before aew had a tv deal or even a first ppv
cody has gone on record multiple times prior to this becoming public that the one person he is interested in signing to aew is tessa blanchard, I dont know if this will have any affect on whether they still go after her but knowing the industry I highly doubt it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We have a whole ass police report confirming Chuck Flair is racist and she's not only WWE's fave lady wrestler but there are dudes who post here that try to act like she is sexy.:hhh:

So I'd expect Tessa to be signed by WWE or AEW within the next year or two.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
At this point, she should just embrace being a racist, a bully and a piece of shyt. It's not like she gonna lose her job/bookings over it in the long run.

fukk that fake shyt....own up to who you are so we'll know who you really are. Go all the way MAGA....might even get hired from the WWE and a mega push.

Shame on anyone black/Hispanic that's still supporting. I bet if they were all on fire, she wouldn't even piss on them to put it out.

Bedbucks and bedwenches would be willing to die just be able to munch on some white p*ssy even if it makes them sick.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
nope we both wrong she was already signed to impact before aew had a tv deal or even a first ppv

yea but iirc, she knew AEW was launching when she re-upped.

and theres an interview with her on youtube, titled "why Tessa chose impact over AEW.