Immigration. Lets talk about it.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Black people fighting for the right of brown skinned nikkas to work who hate them more than cacs.

c00ns to the nth degree.

We need to introduce a system where English and education competency trumps everything.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what immigration are you talking about

illegal immigration or legal immigration

those are two completely different things

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
My parents and their children came here illegally. Risked everything. They knew they were breaking the law but the prospect of providing a better life for the children outweighed the risk of being deported.

They told us to learn the language, respect this country, work hard and achieve. They reiterated time and time again that no matter how much we adore or celebrate Brazilian culture or however love for the old country we may have, only one country is truly our home. They never took a cent of welfare but always the understood that others may have need. To this day they volunteer to help the homeless.

I earned my citizenship by serving my country through blood and sweat. I know more about the history, laws, geography, language and government of this country than countless multi-generational Americans. I finished a highly specialized degree, contributed to research and am working on my own legitimate start up.

I'd be willing to be that most illegal immigrants stories are closer to what happen with me than this propaganda shyt you hear around these parts.

Stay mad though :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My parents and their children came here illegally. Risked everything. They knew they were breaking the law but the prospect of providing a better life for the children outweighed the risk of being deported.

They told us to learn the language, respect this country, work hard and achieve. They reiterated time and time again that no matter how much we adore or celebrate Brazilian culture or however love for the old country we may have, only one country is truly our home. They never took a cent of welfare but always the understood that others may have need. To this day they volunteer to help the homeless.

I earned my citizenship by serving my country through blood and sweat. I know more about the history, laws, geography, language and government of this country than countless multi-generational Americans. I finished a highly specialized degree, contributed to research and am working on my own legitimate start up.

I'd be willing to be that most illegal immigrants stories are closer to what happen with me than this propaganda shyt you hear around these parts.

Stay mad though :umad:

Nice anecdote.

Whats your response to the policy question?

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Nice anecdote.

Whats your response to the policy question?

I say your first post here:

I'm a 1st generation american with links to the Caribbean.

Wouldn't be here without my parents...

but...

Should everyone else?

And saw an anecdote and a question. I must be having trouble seeing where a discussion about policy was initiated friend.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I say your first post here:

And saw an anecdote and a question. I must be having trouble seeing where a discussion about policy was initiated friend.
I said I'm coming at this as a 1st generation kid of immigrants myself...but I don't support this "open borders" tip.

Its like everyone else can be selfish expect for us.