Imagine spending time watching dusty nikkas dance and point guns in your face when beauty like this is available. Use your time wisely.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Keep lying to yourself if you’d like ndugu

We living over here and we ain’t promoting death no more

Take your devilishment elsewhere
Don’t promote death, I’m just letting you know it’s phony because deep down in your heart you a hater and fake pro black

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Don’t promote death, I’m just letting you know it’s phony because deep down in your heart you a hater
Whatever makes you feel better ndugu

There’s better ways to live your life

Good day

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What in the world are you talking about?

Parents not being a positive influence in their childrens lives. You can listen to drill music all day everyday and don't act on it if you're surrounded by positive role models in your household.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All youve done is swap out the aggressive energy you were feeling from troubled youth. For aggressive energy you will now be feeling from aggressive Saucy Santannas. Energy doesnt die,it just changes form:respect:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Putting this solely on drill music is a cop-out, politicians is a whole other topic, those people are elected to do right by the people

It'll be foolish to put this solely on drill music because everyone that listens to drill music isn't committing crimes. The same as you can't put this solely on poverty because everyone poor isn't committing crimes.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Parents not being a positive influence in their childrens lives. You can listen to drill music all day everyday and don't act on it if you're surrounded by positive role models in your household.
Yeah, well you, I and the crackers promoting the bullshyt know damn well that the target audience of these songs DONT have a positive influence and these songs have their INTENDED effect of influencing them negatively for the ultimate benefit of western white culture

You have a good heart but very limited perspective

Work on that ndugu

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It'll be foolish to put this solely on drill music because everyone that listens to drill music isn't committing crimes. The same as you can't put this solely on poverty because everyone poor isn't committing crimes.
Not having resources is the main reason crimes are committed

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, well you, I and the crackers promoting the bullshyt know damn well that the target audience of these songs DONT have a positive influence and these songs have their INTENDED effect of influencing them negatively for the ultimate benefit of western white culture

Work on that ndugu

How is my perspective limited when its coming out of some of these men and women months. You're no different than the parents who don't listen to them.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You Don’t have to be a bytch yo whole life, I just trying to get u to see the bigger picture, but I cant hold your hand, you need to have the desire and will to pull your skirt down
Breh, if you love thugs, ride dikk and drill music gets your bussy moist, just say that. You come with the same tired excuses the rest of these fakkit ass c00ns do defending that garbage. Yall sound exactly like bird brained whores defending an abusive boyfriend. Shut the fukk up. Besides, most of you dont even live in the eNvIrOnMeNt yall keep talking about, else black death wouldnt be so exciting to yall. Once again, shut THE fukk up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikka you a c00n for trying to call another man a c00n for telling you nobody putting a gun to your head. You nikkas care about being militant on the internet, not the state of the black community. Then got the nerve to get offended when nikkas call this goofy ass shyt out. Internet activist ass nikkas
Shut up fakkit, your whole steez consists of being a c00n caricature troll. Quote me again if you wanna suck my meat nikka.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Work on that ndugu
Breh, these nikkas in here saying WE dont care about the black condition, yet theyre in here defending music created by and promoted by white supremacists. Make it make sense brehs :mjlol: