Imagine spending time watching dusty nikkas dance and point guns in your face when beauty like this is available. Use your time wisely.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Go get shot you fake ass tough guy fakkit, bragging on Chicago like you was out there fukking internet gangsta. Suck my whole dikk bytch, I hope one of them thugs you dikkride so hard blow your bird brained moms brains out since you wanna keep talking bout family bytch nikka. Now bark at this ignore, Im not gonna go back and forth all day with a homotional bytch nikka.
Let that negative shyt blow past like the wind

He’s hurting at his core

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Go get shot you fake ass tough guy fakkit, bragging on Chicago like you was out there fukking internet gangsta. Suck my whole dikk bytch, I hope one of them thugs you dikkride so hard blow your bird brained moms brains out since you wanna keep talking bout family bytch nikka. Now bark at this ignore, Im not gonna go back and forth all day with a homotional bytch nikka.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
God bless

This fakkit just said he put me on ignore. That’s cause he scared of me. But this lame ass nikka gon listen to this message.

And let this be a message to any other bytch ass nikka that think they about to be around here dictating what the fukk grown ass men listen to.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let that negative shyt blow past like the wind

He’s hurting at his core

And let me address this passive agressive shyt. You two nikkas in here like fakkits dikk riding each other like y’all a tandem. Instead of posting music you think is dope, your goofy ass had to come in with an agenda. Trying to create controversy like a fakkit. Level 1 internet activist ass nikka.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I know it hurts that yo punk ass parents raised a bytch but you should strive to be a better person
Says the dusty ass fakkit fighting for dusty ass drill music. Please get shot. Anyone involved in or supporting drill music needs to be taken all the way the fukk out of the paint cuz yall are too far gone and are only a virus :camby:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Says the dusty ass fakkit fighting for dusty ass drill music. Please get shot. Anyone involved in or supporting drill music needs to be taken all the way the fukk out of the paint cuz yall are too far gone and are only a virus :camby:
What about other music and movies and books

Why stop at rapping

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Ya bytch ass ain’t gon be the one to shoot nobody, so shut ya soft ass up.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
And let me address this passive agressive shyt. You two nikkas in here like fakkits dikk riding each other like y’all a tandem. Instead of posting music you think is dope, your goofy ass had to come in with an agenda. Trying to create controversy like a fakkit. Level 1 internet activist ass nikka.
I made the thread and posted the majority of the music in it ndugu

I love you

God bless