Imagine spending time watching dusty nikkas dance and point guns in your face when beauty like this is available. Use your time wisely.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I listen to a whole bunch of different music, ain’t nobody putting a gun to y’all head making y’all listen to drill, y’all care more about music than actually helping people stop it with this fake pro black shyt y’all spewing, y’all talk more about music supposedly being negative but yet don’t never mention the environment, music is a effect not a cause
Whole lotta words just to say "Let me c00n in peace :sadbron:"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I listen to a whole bunch of different music, ain’t nobody putting a gun to y’all head making y’all listen to drill, y’all care more about music than actually helping people stop it with this fake pro black shyt y’all spewing, y’all talk more about music supposedly being negative but yet don’t never mention the environment, music is a effect not a cause
We want you to live ndugu

We love you

We don’t want to point our middle fingers at you

We don’t want to point guns at you

Dance with us

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You Don’t have to be a bytch yo whole life, I just trying to get u to see the bigger picture, but I cant hold your hand, you need to have the desire and will to pull your skirt down

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
We want you to live ndugu

We love you

We don’t want to point our middle fingers at you

We don’t want to point guns at you

Dance with us
You can do all of these without be a hater, promote the music you listen too be leave the hater energy out of it cause it’s see through and phony

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You'd be surprised of some of the things these young brothers say on why they feel the way they do. And its not all about lack of resources and more about lack of being heard and attention from their selfish parents. Shyt is extremely sad.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You can do all of these without be a hater, promote the music you listen too be leave the hater energy out of it cause it’s see through and phony
Me not wanting Black children listening to low vibrational music designed specifically for their destruction is not phony in the slightest, ndugu.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You'd be surprised of some of the things these young brothers say on why they feel the way they do. And its not all about lack of resources and more about lack of being heard and attention from their selfish parents. Shyt is extremely sad.
That’s still environment

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

nikka you a c00n for trying to call another man a c00n for telling you nobody putting a gun to your head. You nikkas care about being militant on the internet, not the state of the black community. Then got the nerve to get offended when nikkas call this goofy ass shyt out. Internet activist ass nikkas

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Me not wanting Black children listening to low vibrational music designed specifically for their destruction is not phony in the slightest, ndugu.
Folks going to listen what they listen too, drill isnt the only music people listen too, music doesn’t cause destruction

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Folks going to listen what they listen too, drill isnt the only music people listen too, music doesn’t cause destruction
Keep lying to yourself if you’d like ndugu

We living over here and we ain’t promoting death no more

Take your devilishment elsewhere

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Right. And nobody wants to talk about fixing it. Putting this solely on the shoulders of politicians is a cop-out. Everything else is important to these people except their seed.
What in the world are you talking about?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Right. And nobody wants to talk about fixing it. Putting this solely on the shoulders of politicians is a cop-out. Everything else is important to these people except their seed.
Putting this solely on drill music is a cop-out, politicians is a whole other topic, those people are elected to do right by the people