Imagine lifestyle of @Sierra Mist.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

If that is true, than I hope you guys the best relationship possible. I wouldnt want that associated with me at all. Banning you is fun, because you react. Like. Always.

Funny how you'll talk to me on here, but not on Tinychat. Must feel comforting behind a screen & a keyboard.

Funny because every time I'm on tinychat you ban me or you're hiding on some alias recording me like the herb ass fakkit you are. I'd son your corny ass on tinychat any time. You'd just catch feelings and ban me like you always do.

illadope

きんが
Daps

Funny because every time I'm on tinychat you ban me or you're hiding on some alias recording me like the herb ass fakkit you are. I'd son your corny ass on tinychat any time. You'd just catch feelings and ban me like you always do.

Oh ok

illadope

きんが
Daps

Feelings caught but that was expected p*ssy.

I'm catching feelings but you in my PM box trying to sort things out, gotcha.

nymu3ugu.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
aye what were you saying in that 1st rant video ? :bryan: :deadmanny:

:laff:

lol Idk. Half the time I'm playing around and not even using my real voice. That's why when Nonya came in that one night she didn't believe it was me. Only Nonya and a few others have talked to me when I was using my real voice and not in the "Sierra Mist" persona mode.