Imagine lifestyle of @Sierra Mist.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:salute: I need to get back on my grind making more gifs.

Because I'm the Alpha bytch of course. I mean... damnn. lol
ipSOAaqYKztAc.gif

Sierriously I only started doing as a response to people calling me feminine so much. :manny:

Ok man cheers for the explanation,always had me like:dwillhuh:when i seen it.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
So besides flirting with women at the mall (which we all know is a fukking lie) u have zero physical interaction with people. Why don't u have friends? Wait I do know why. You're socially awkward. But why don't u try to make friends? Without the Internet you might be the loneliest person in your age group. It's pretty pathetic.

:wow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

:salute: I need to get back on my grind making more gifs.

Because I'm the Alpha bytch of course. I mean... damnn. lol
ipSOAaqYKztAc.gif

Sierriously I only started doing as a response to people calling me feminine so much. :manny:

:stopitslime:

Everyone call u feminine cause u sound like a god damn tranny

illadope

きんが
Daps
Heres how he sounds, he also sounds like a transgendered Earl Simmons (DMX) when he's mad.

*flys away*

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Heres how he sounds, he also sounds like a transgendered Earl Simmons (DMX) when he's mad.

**** SINGS FOR 10 MINS (HD AUDIO) - YouTube

*flys away*
Still mad PK likes me more than you, huh? :russ: Gonna stay up all night on tinychat waiting for me again? :dead: Let's talk about how I had you shook on tinychat and you kept banning me because I kept ethering your fraile ass on the mic. :mjpls:

Daps
How in hell this faq got only 1 red bar.. Can't understand it.
Chris dorner got 10+ and he's entertaining sometimes, but
This faq right here ? He's the reason, good posters stay away from this board, that's a shame.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How in hell this faq got only 1 red bar.. Can't understand it.
Chris dorner got 10+ and he's entertaining sometimes, but
This faq right here ? He's the reason, good posters stay away from this board, that's a shame.

You heard of me. I never heard of you.

illadope

きんが
Daps

Still mad PK likes me more than you, huh? :russ: Gonna stay up all night on tinychat waiting for me again? :dead: Let's talk about how I had you shook on tinychat and you kept banning me because I kept ethering your fraile ass on the mic. :mjpls:

If that is true, than I hope you guys the best relationship possible. I wouldnt want that associated with me at all. Banning you is fun, because you react. Like. Always.

Funny how you'll talk to me on here, but not on Tinychat. Must feel comforting behind a screen & a keyboard.