Imagine lifestyle of @Sierra Mist.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

Say I was visiting Dade County this summer, would you perhaps show me around?

Yeah for sure. I don't know how old u are but if you're under 21 i can get u in alot of dope clubs/bars/lounges too. Just hit me up on pm whenever you're down here, I'll shoot u my number, and I'll make sure u leave Miami having the time of your life.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

See this is what I'm talking about. I'm getting tired of DL nikkas simping me on here.

This is my typical day. Wake up, text my Beige Bella some :* faces and tell her good morning, sit on my balcony while I check all my pms, mentions, quotes, youtube subs, tumblr asks, ect, drink a couple lemonades, take a steamy shower, get dressed, go to work, come home, work on my projects, go out for a jog or to the gym, maybe the mall to get clothes and flirt with women, come home again, take another misty shower, talk to my Beige Bella the rest of the night, and if you guys are lucky I bless you with my presence most of the time.

Additional things include X-Factor, going to the city for a show, going out to eat because I'm too tired to cook dinner everyday, seeing my jumpoffs, tanning at the beach, riding my motorcycle, going out drinking ect, ect.

Ahh... the life of a BAD bytch!!! Alpha Βitch

:laff: you my nikka and imma let you finish.......
2nuk6r8.jpg.gif

but ain't no way in hell you doing all that with 18k posts b'
fbj4fb.jpg.png

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:laff: you my nikka and imma let you finish.......
2nuk6r8.jpg.gif

but ain't no way in hell you doing all that with 18k posts b'
fbj4fb.jpg.png

50 posts per day not counting aliases. There's just no way. :snoop:

:dead: i know who one of his aliases is......that nikka puttin in work under that account too

What aliases? It's not hard to post a lot though. You guys are on here just as much as me. You just read threads, and lurk more than you post. Same amount of times spent though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't doubt it. That's a lot of fukking time spent posting. :russ:
And you spend a lot of time reading my posts. It is what it is.
Damn y'all make alot threads about this dude
They can't get enough of that Minty minty. RiRi They love it. They just hate the taste.
Every day y'all troll this nikka and everyday he spends what seems like hours going back and forth with you nikkas. He or she really cares

I don't care. You people are entertainment to me when I'm bored. Nothing ANYONE has ever said on here has ever affected me. EVER!

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh i don't know you and i'm too new to care about you one way or another but why u callin yourself a bytch all the time?shyt makes no god damn sense

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
his smiley/gif game is probably the best ive ever seen
:salute: I need to get back on my grind making more gifs.
Breh i don't know you and i'm too new to care about you one way or another but why u callin yourself a bytch all the time?shyt makes no god damn sense

Because I'm the Alpha bytch of course. I mean... damnn. lol
ipSOAaqYKztAc.gif

Sierriously I only started doing as a response to people calling me feminine so much. :manny: