Imagine lifestyle of @Sierra Mist.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
All e-fukkery aside imagine what a person that fakkit is in real life.

Like, shyt is uncanny. Whenever I visit this forum from different time zones there will be a thread which was created by him (it) 5 minutes ago.

When his name is mentioned in a thread he is there within 2 minutes.

He creates gifs, fake pms and writes wildly emotional essays to every person who calls him fakkit. The dedication is unreal.

This is a type of person who wakes up one day, goes to a local school and kills 20 children from the M16.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if It wasnt confirmed that he was a ankle grabber
I'd think he was in a wheelchair.....
those post numbers,aliases on at least 5 other boards etc.

he has to have a swordfish/matrix computer set up
but instead of the rod in the back of the head it's a foot
long dildo up his fakkit ass....

a0yqua.jpg

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
dude knows all the baddest chicks (95% of dimes on instagrams) hell he even knows pawgs who know him by name but he don't recognize them due to the sheer amount of dimes in his life.

lol he tries way too hard on the chick stuff, IMO it comes off as defense mechanism not to arouse suspicion.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Am I the only one turned on by golddust?? If I met sierra mist in person id do things that'll put mr.cee in a wet coma:steviej::takedat::shaq:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one turned on by golddust?? If I met sierra mist in person id do things that'll put mr.cee in a wet coma:steviej::takedat::shaq:

See this is what I'm talking about. I'm getting tired of DL nikkas simping me on here.

This is my typical day. Wake up, text my Beige Bella some :* faces and tell her good morning, sit on my balcony while I check all my pms, mentions, quotes, youtube subs, tumblr asks, ect, drink a couple lemonades, take a steamy shower, get dressed, go to work, come home, work on my projects, go out for a jog or to the gym, maybe the mall to get clothes and flirt with women, come home again, take another misty shower, talk to my Beige Bella the rest of the night, and if you guys are lucky I bless you with my presence most of the time.

Additional things include X-Factor, going to the city for a show, going out to eat because I'm too tired to cook dinner everyday, seeing my jumpoffs, tanning at the beach, riding my motorcycle, going out drinking ect, ect.

Ahh... the life of a BAD bytch!!! Alpha Βitch

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps

See this is what I'm talking about. I'm getting tired of DL nikkas simping me on here.

I stopped reading after this...
Not dl if im puttin it out there only wan know one thing.....

Is u Gon suck it or not:datazz::takedat::stopitslime: