Imagine how white liberals will feel when Kendrick gets even more anti Semitic

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he’s been tapped in against the mental slavery folks on for a while, some hard truth

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
nah kendrick is more into this israelite nonsense than anything else.

black men are so desperate to break their ego out of the box that they resort to believing in fairytales as comfort.

One thing that disappoints me about Kendrick, and I think he is a top 3 rapper of all time.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I am around jews in hollywood/beverly hills daily...

I've been to a few synagogues where the security knows me when I show up....

Jews in position of power are acting like any race of people that are in positions of power.....

the "jews" as a whole shouldn't be anywhere near associated with backlash against power structures....

placing the blame on the race/religion is just a mask... every other race at the top of power structures acts the same

focusing on them being jewish is pure misdirection from what the problem really is...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I am around jews in hollywood/beverly hills daily...

I've been to a few synagogues where the security knows me when I show up....

Jews in position of power are acting like any race of people that are in positions of power.....

the "jews" as a whole shouldn't be anywhere near associated with backlash against power structures....

placing the blame on the race/religion is just a mask... every other race at the top of power structures acts the same

focusing on them being jewish is pure misdirection from what the problem really is...
what does this even mean?

if they control certain industries they can be bigoted to people outside of their group.
doesnt make it right

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
nah kendrick is more into this israelite nonsense than anything else.

black men are so desperate to break their ego out of the box that they resort to believing in fairytales as comfort.

One thing that disappoints me about Kendrick, and I think he is a top 3 rapper of all time.

The Critical Review, Or, Annals of Literature, Volume 57, page 141 (Published in 1783)​

Ya'll ninjas better pick up a book...:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Notice how the Jews of Portugal were called the "Black Portuguese" and how they were all expelled to the continent of Africa amongst other black tribes in the 1400s. Also notice how this was the precursor to the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade. It's nothing to do with ego...This was literally our culture before slavery and colonization. And that reference wasn't the only location where Black Jews were in Africa, they were literally DEEP in West, Central and Southern Africa.