Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I was told a lot of these fakes are actually authentic shoes with minor defects that didn't meet quality control standards and they're being sold online instead of being scrapped.:yeshrug:

its true. Nike doesn't own factories, they outsource it to countries like China where they can get cheap labour.
Nike supplies the materials and molds to the Chinese factory, but obviously them Chinamen aint gonna get the shoe perfect every time. They're may be accurate as fukk but they're human :lolbron:
So what do they do with those extras that dont meet Nike's really strict standards? Sell them as unauthorized.

in the end you end up paying a 100% markup for minor details that you cant notice if you're not inspecting them
if nikkas cool with that then to each their own :yeshrug: but im tryna stack so I dont need to be spending that much on shoes that are worth pennies on the dollar

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I won't do replicas in J's or any high end shoe, but for some everyday Air Max's, you can't really go wrong for $60. I can't find any legit colors that I like without spending $140 on some ID's anyways. They feel a little bit light the first time you put them on, but after an hour or so, they break in and feel like any other shoe from there on out. All my reps have held up just as well as any other nike I've owned fwiw.

fI9S4jr.jpg
I could tell it's fake just from scrolling down.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can also tell asap.

Why not just wear the shoes you can afford? $60 on a bootleg seem expensive so its not like your doing it to save dough...

Never understood bootleg clothing...smh.

I can easily afford real pairs. I spent a couple weeks searching online for a pair that i wanted in fact, but all the colorways are trash right now. The colors that i did like were made with materials that i didn't want. Got tired of looking so i picked up a pair that i liked, instead of settling, and saved $60 in the process. I don't understand buying fugazi designer stuff, but for a pair of everydays in the colors that i want makes total sense to me.

$120-$150 seems excessive for a $80 design if you really want to break it down.

Last edited:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
I can easily afford real pairs. I spent a couple weeks searching online for a pair that i wanted in fact, but all the colorways are trash right now. The colors that i did like were with materials that i didn't want. Got tired of looking so i picked up a pair that i liked, instead of settling, and saved $60 in the process. I don't understand buying fugazi designer stuff, but for a pair of everydays in the colors that i want makes total sense to me.

$120 seems expensive for a $60 shoe if you really want to break it down.
yeah exactly. buying some reps =/= buying a big ass fake gold chain.
its not like brehs are acting like they're rich cause they got some fake yeezys
shyt i mean all these rappers are out here flexing, wearing fake chains and jewlery, meanwhile nikkas wanna clown other brehs for wearing shoes :mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:All the gymnastics to justify buying fakes. Two things are certain:

1. You don't want to pay for/cant afford the real ones
and
2. Willing to take food off the creators plate.

If you released a product, your ass would be heated at people wanting to ride the wave but not wanting to pay. Thats cool and all, but most people do the sensible thing
and just buy what they can afford. I'm not gonna get a copycat on some "Mr. Me too" shyt. If I fukk with a look, im going to SUPPORT the brand in the hopes they drop more
shyt I like. But hey, do you.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

and

If you released a product, your ass would be heated at people wanting to ride the wave but not wanting to pay. Thats cool and all, but most people do the sensible thing
and just buy what they can afford. I'm not gonna get a copycat on some "Mr. Me too" shyt. If I fukk with a look, im going to SUPPORT the brand in the hopes they drop more
This thread is disgusting :scust: .
If you can't afford something don't get mad and buy fakes .

Now a days there are comparable real products .

Like if you can't get our hands on yeezy adidas has the boost .

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:francis:I'm saying. Will be the same type to tell Tariq Nasheed he shouldn't make money off his products cause he should "be glad people seeing the message.":letyasoulglow:

If you gon' be a lil scumbag faux-fashion rocking a$$hole, don't give a hunned reasons. You just want the style and you are willing to cut a lot of people's money short
to wear it. All that other shyt is a feel good story. Can't afford it? Guarantee the brand makes something similar.

As you said with the boost:francis:Yeezy comes at a premium. The boost gets you 99% of the way there.:francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

and

Either of yall ever burn or buy a bootleg CD/Movie?