Ima keep it 1hunnid...if you have kids you shouldnt be posting on the Coli.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: i just saw this thread :laff:

i aint gonna comment too much on it people have their opinions which is coo

but i will disagree and say i post on the coli

kids are taken care, got a good roof over their head, doing good in school and i can make time to post on the coli with no issues.

now if u got kids and u aint doing ur job by taken care off them then ur wrong but i would hope we dont have dumbass people like that on here though :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
i be reading posts where ninjas mentioning they virgins or that are waiting for that special woman. i always think to myself like "damn my nig you are over 21 and instead of spending your every waking moment trying to finally get some p*ssy youd rather post on the coli?" i dont give a fukk if you talk about "oh im saving myself for marriage" or "as long as im fine without it what difference does it make?" that shyts not a good look. in the future these women will be wondering why should they fukk you if no one else did while you argue over the internet about whether or not Lacey Duvalle has souless eyes...smh at some of you nikkas. if you a grown man and still never had any p*ssy atm log ur sorry ass off the coli and go get ur fakkit ass some, but its probably a waste of time because chances are you're probably some weirdo pervert who would rather put your dikk in a sock and jackoff than put your dikk inside some tight/wet/warm p*ssy and bust off
live.love.laugh

Fixed for accuracy

LWO

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Steven? (:scusthov: @ the fact that we share the same name)

82623100.jpg

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Spoken like a true young nikka. Btw im 26 no kids. It's no different than any other forums where you have people with families that post, or maybe they shouldn't watch tv, or go out, or use the phone. The internet is too accessible to say people shouldn't post. You'll realize that when you get older, I'm willing to bet you aren't even old enough to drink yet.

Not to mention, that nikka hasn't had his first piece of p*ssy yet.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
yeah but why are you saying "n1gga" when we've already seen your instagram, steven? you're that corny dorky white kid w coke bottle glasses. who do you think you're fooling?

Wait...he's a CAC?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
why do you care who post on the coli tho? if a nikka got kids on he post on here then why do you give a fukk? You posted at 2:25 am to speak on coli posters who have kids. Why are you even up that early posting my G?