Ima keep it 1hunnid...if you have kids you shouldnt be posting on the Coli.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
i be reading posts where ninjas mentioning they kids or that they have kids. i always think to myself like "damn my nig you have a whole life dependent upon you for survival and instead of spending your every waking moment to better their existence youd rather post on the coli?" i dont give a fukk if you talk about "oh my child has every thing theyll ever need" or "as long as my child is taken care of what difference does it make?" that shyts not a good look. in the future your kid's going to be somewhere experimenting with crack while you argue over the internet about whether or not kanye sold out...smh at some of you nikkas. if you a mother or father atm log ur sorry ass off the coli and raise ur fakkit ass kids, but its probably a waste of time because chances are theyre gonna grow up not to be shyt like their worthless parents.

live.love.laugh

Fam, I understand you're trolling and all (you even bumped your own thread so everyone can see), we'll give you haha but If you're actually serious,don't procreate. Do you really expect people not to have leisure time?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I was going to post a reply, but I got a family, I'm over 28, and I'm posting from work.

Gotta dip, breh.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
there's no age limit to message boards :heh: if anything u want older posters here droppin that wisdom and knowledge...

im over 28 my threads be :flabbynsick: status now ...i had my heyday back in AHH/SOHH ....so now i mostly just stay in my lane and respond to threads ...i think as long as older posters aren't making immature/outlandish threads they good money :ld:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
If you're over the legal drinking age you shouldn't be a virgin. At that point virginity is a sign of deep-seeded pathology.

Fam, I understand you're trolling and all (you even bumped your own thread so everyone can see), we'll give you haha but If you're actually serious,don't procreate. Do you really expect people not to have leisure time?
His mommy and daddy still finance his entire existence well into his 20's... so yeah, his views on the matter are pretty skewed.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was going to post a reply, but I got a family, I'm over 28, and I'm posting from work.

Gotta dip, breh.

This.

ya'll young coli nikkas love putting age restrictions on everything. like when you reach a certain age (usually 30 or over) you should just roll your old ass into an assisted living home and eat tapioca pudding while watching matlock reruns and getting your shyt bag changed :childplease:. i'm 36 and FAAAAAR from :flabbynsick:, so why not do the shyt i want to do? bills are paid, food is on the table, roof is over my family's head, money is in our pockets, whips is in the driveway, kids are honor roll students and don't have any disciplinary problems. ya'll refuse to let nikkas who are 30+ live.:why: fukk outta here :piss:

i know what it is tho.....:smugfavre:
:umad::russ:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
aren't you a virgin?that curled up in a ball crying cos some bytch said she had a boyfriend?maybe you should have some life experiences and act like a grown up before you judge other people's lives friend

Told your ass

Daps
Reppin
me
ya'll young coli nikkas love putting age restrictions on everything. like when you reach a certain age (usually 30 or over) you should just roll your old ass into an assisted living home and eat tapioca pudding while watching matlock reruns and getting your shyt bag changed :childplease:. i'm 36 and FAAAAAR from :flabbynsick:, so why not do the shyt i want to do? bills are paid, food is on the table, roof is over my family's head, money is in our pockets, whips is in the driveway, kids are honor roll students and don't have any disciplinary problems. ya'll refuse to let nikkas who are 30+ live.:why: fukk outta here :piss:

:laff:

you GOTTA respect this post if nothing else

OP is a 22 year old virgin.. I'm 23 & couldn't fathom still being a virgin last year :why: go out & get some p*ssy breh, then come back & tell us how good it feels so we can actually have good convo on here :snooze: