Ima keep it 1hunnid...if you have kids you shouldnt be posting on the Coli.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Bottom Line: Log off spend time with your punk ass kids. You chose to have their sorry asses. Id rather you be somewhere with your monkey ass kid teaching them basic life lessons and values than have to read your threads/posts/opinions you see a nikka like me i aint shyt i dont have kids or even a job i could log onto the coli whenever i want to voice my opinion. my ideas are fresh and thought and discussion provoking. All you old nikkas reached your expiration date. From now on im mission to get rid of all you old posters. take all that old "back in my day" bullshyt to the nursing home. this coli shyt is a young man sport. and hookersandicecream nikka stay off my dikk...you dont think i notice you following me around the coli one starring my threads. who the fukk are you? nikka your own parents dont care if you exist im not going to tell you anymore stay off my dikk.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Bottom Line: Log off spend time with your punk ass kids. You chose to have their sorry asses. Id rather you be somewhere with your monkey ass kid teaching them basic life lessons and values than have to read your threads/posts/opinions you see a nikka like me i aint shyt i dont have kids or even a job i could log onto the coli whenever i want to voice my opinion. my ideas are fresh and thought and discussion provoking. All you old nikkas reached your expiration date. From now on im mission to get rid of all you old posters. take all that old "back in my day" bullshyt to the nursing home. this coli shyt is a young man sport. and hookersandicecream nikka stay off my dikk...you dont think i notice you following me around the coli one starring my threads. who the fukk are you? nikka your own parents dont care if you exist im not going to tell you anymore stay off my dikk.

yeah but why are you saying "n1gga" when we've already seen your instagram, steven? you're that corny dorky white kid w coke bottle glasses. who do you think you're fooling?

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
yeah but why are you saying "n1gga" when we've already seen your instagram, steven? you're that corny dorky white kid w coke bottle glasses. who do you think you're fooling?

:why:i dont even have an instagram. nice try fakkit:shake:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
I'm 22 :punkumad:

then why are you jumping in front of my cannon. ill end u p*ssy nikka. is it worth it? on another note how are you 22 and still watching wrestling? you realize its fake right?:ohhh: youre a lost cause my nig.:russ:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
then why are you jumping in front of my cannon. ill end u p*ssy nikka. is it worth it? on another note how are you 22 and still watching wrestling? you realize its fake right?:ohhh: youre a lost cause my nig.:russ:

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

tj14685_022113_180715_712083.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
cool story steven :umad:, why you posing in those gay earrings and revenge of the nerds glasses though?

can you link me to this instagram? because ive been on webcam in tinychat several times fakkit:childplease: