Ima keep it 1hunnid...if you have kids you shouldnt be posting on the Coli.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i be reading posts where ninjas mentioning they kids or that they have kids. i always think to myself like "damn my nig you have a whole life dependent upon you for survival and instead of spending your every waking moment to better their existence youd rather post on the coli?" i dont give a fukk if you talk about "oh my child has every thing theyll ever need" or "as long as my child is taken care of what difference does it make?" that shyts not a good look. in the future your kid's going to be somewhere experimenting with crack while you argue over the internet about whether or not kanye sold out...smh at some of you nikkas. if you a mother or father atm log ur sorry ass off the coli and raise ur fakkit ass kids, but its probably a waste of time because chances are theyre gonna grow up not to be shyt like their worthless parents.

live.love.laugh

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
[B said:
Buckeye Fever's Wife[/B];4405970]most of these nikkas post while at work and shyt, i got 9 kids so i post when im selin ass on the corner... got that iphone on deck.

:russ:

i figured nikkas was going to come with that "defense". and my question to that is nikka you bragging about being at working and fukking off on an internet message board instead of doing your job?:mjpls: that right there lets me know some you nikkas/bytches is terrible parents if you dont take your job seriously ur prob not too concerned about the well being of your child. nikkas posting shyt "I only post when im at work:smugbiden:" like they winning out here and shyt nikka. NO you not nikka you just another lazy nikka in the workplace who prob about be terminated soon...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Everyone needs an outlet.

why not teach their kid multiplication or teach them about the world in general as an outlet...hell even join your kid's school's PTO, but no nikkas rather get on the internet and argue with nikkas still high school about what race of women got the best breast milk or some other random dumb shyt. im glad my parents dont know how to use a computer:ahh:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I dont see the big deal. The only time I would be like "wtf? dont you have kids??" is if the person was on 24/7.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Spoken like a true young nikka. Btw im 26 no kids. It's no different than any other forums where you have people with families that post, or maybe they shouldn't watch tv, or go out, or use the phone. The internet is too accessible to say people shouldn't post. You'll realize that when you get older, I'm willing to bet you aren't even old enough to drink yet.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
why not teach their kid multiplication or teach them about the world in general as an outlet...hell even join your kid's school's PTO, but no nikkas rather get on the internet and argue with nikkas still high school about what race of women got the best breast milk or some other random dumb shyt. im glad my parents dont know how to use a computer:ahh:

the majority of these arguments are started and maintained by kids on here. Being familiar with most of the older posters here since "old country" none of them start threads of fukkery or nonsense like that or log on after a certain time of the day.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
aren't you a virgin?that curled up in a ball crying cos some bytch said she had a boyfriend?maybe you should have some life experiences and act like a grown up before you judge other people's lives friend