Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Are people rockin these? Tough to tell who's rocking them in public because I'm still working from home.

If they're not selling well, I'm surprised they're still priced at $550 retail.

I do imagine the quality is high though. I'm just an Airpod Pro guy with one earbud in at a time nowadays while I listen to podcasts all day anyway.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’m a huge apple fan and I got most of their devices but even I had to :gucci:on this one. Looks goofy, too expensive and not even better than cheaper alternatives on the market

You have an AirPods max? :leon:

Oh nah, I meant the first ones. I may get the newer ones soon tho. The pros, not the max. Not paying half a g on headphones.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I want them, if only for the seamless compatibility with my other devices. But I definitely haven’t seen anyone with them.
I personally don’t bring them outside unless I’m going to airport because they’re too big and I refuse to use that carrying case.
But the seamless pairing is the best feature and the only reason to really have a pair. I have Apple TV’s, iPads, a Mac, and an iPhone so I’m using it a lot.
they need to come out with a sports version with rubber and make them water proof. They would have a hit on their hands
The price is steep though and I wouldn’t pay $550 for them at all