The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I might be a cac, but that doesn't make me a bytch
Yes...yes it does. :ld:it makes you a complete bytch . Bytchassedness describes you and your kinds' activities and behavior. Your cac mother and father are bytches,therefore making you a bytch by default at birth. Now that your older...u have your own negative traits. All of which will be passed down to the next generation of cac bytches (assuming that your not as gay as you sound and want kids )

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
What's that ? :lupe:
1st Annual Memorial Day Purge
full

Bookmark threads of undercover CACs being racist or trolling to the highest order, then you put receipts to their ignorant fukkery, the Coli staff bans these CACs and c00ns.

:blessed:

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
Let me get this straight.

A white poster, possibly trolling, makes a post describing how the time they spent here has allowed them to see things from a new perspective. As a result of that new perspective, he now resents his own race.

Some posters, can see that he didnt quite hit the mark, but are willing to clarify a few things, and point him in the right direction, if hes truly interested in activism.

Others, immediately assume hes being disingenuous, or flat out dont care, for reasons that arent quite clear to me. You attack him, the posters that defend him, and the posters that dont defend him but dont attack him either.

My question is, in an effort to move toward a more tolerant society, are we really going to shun and turn away every white person that doesnt get it right on their first try? Does the thought not count for anything?

Yes this poster went overboard, and clearly has some misunderstandings. But what exactly do we gain by attacking him, and choosing to not educate?

Or, are we not involving white people at all? What do yall want, exactly?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

A white poster, possibly trolling, makes a post describing how the time they spent here has allowed them to see things from a new perspective. As a result of that new perspective, he now resents his own race.

Some posters, can see that he didnt quite hit the mark, but are willing to clarify a few things, and point him in the right direction, if hes truly interested in activism.

Others, immediately assume hes being disingenuous, or flat out dont care, for reasons that arent quite clear to me. You attack him, the posters that defend him, and the posters that dont defend him but dont attack him either.

My question is, in an effort to move toward a more tolerant society, are we really going to shun and turn away every white person that doesnt get it right on their first try? Does the thought not count for anything?

Yes this poster went overboard, and clearly has some misunderstandings. But what exactly do we gain by attacking him, and choosing to not educate?

He doesn't care about activism.
He just wanted to vent/tell someone.

Its really not that hard to come to the conclusion of hating, or at the least disliking, white people. It just requires a modicum of objective thinking and empathy.

Why he told us? Unclear. He still hasn't said.

I say its either for attention or trolling.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

tenor.gif

Y'all sambos mane... :mjlol:

nikka i waste no time trying to "educate" these pale neanderthal devils, our ancestors tried once and look where we are :rudy:

Daps
I have nothing against white people, I just don’t trust them. You shouldn’t hate yourself OP but you should hate your history and the unsavory parts of your culture (as should everyone)

Also stop using hard drugs

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
tenor.gif

Y'all sambos mane... :mjlol:

nikka i waste no time trying to "educate" these pale neanderthal devils, our ancestors tried once and look where we are :rudy:

Youre right. Lets just kill em all and take over the country, that should fix everything.