I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Let me get this straight.

A white poster, possibly trolling, makes a post describing how the time they spent here has allowed them to see things from a new perspective. As a result of that new perspective, he now resents his own race.

Some posters, can see that he didnt quite hit the mark, but are willing to clarify a few things, and point him in the right direction, if hes truly interested in activism.

Others, immediately assume hes being disingenuous, or flat out dont care, for reasons that arent quite clear to me. You attack him, the posters that defend him, and the posters that dont defend him but dont attack him either.

My question is, in an effort to move toward a more tolerant society, are we really going to shun and turn away every white person that doesnt get it right on their first try? Does the thought not count for anything?

Yes this poster went overboard, and clearly has some misunderstandings. But what exactly do we gain by attacking him, and choosing to not educate?

Or, are we not involving white people at all? What do yall want, exactly?
Youre right. Lets just kill em all and take over the country, that should fix everything.

You are so white washed you don't even see it. :mjlol:

Actually our ability to not get violent with them is exactly why they have no regard for our people lives. We just want to be left alone, you might be a cac agent too - any black person knows nobody is thinking about going on a mass killing spree other than cacs
You are a Pathetic c00n, aren't you a brehette too :scust:
full

full

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I’m not going to pretend to know your struggle because I don’t and never will. However I can see some things from your perspective.
I’ve taken a shyt load of LSD before while browsing thecoli and it gave me a lot of insight into a few things.

For example; someone said white people passed their expiration, so I looked it up and was literally mind blown that we were originally black but our skin pigmentation was just fukked up or something. I’ve looked at the world completely different since then and actually come to begin hating us because of how society’s downfall and other stupid shyt. You see all races doing this, but as the majority, it’s mainly our fault encouraging these things on social media..That’s just on top of everything else

I know most of you probably hate me, my skin colour or whatever, but I accept and respect that because despite me not doing anything specifically wrong, you have almost every reason to hate Whites.

Fair play to all of you that have dealt with the bullshyt in your lives because of us
fukk you cac

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
You are so white washed you don't even see it. :mjlol:

Actually our ability to not get violent with them is exactly why they have no regard for our people lives. We just want to be left alone, you might be a cac agent too - any black person knows nobody is thinking about going on a mass killing spree other than cacs
You are a Pathetic c00n, aren't you a brehette too :scust:
full

full

Sarcasm homie, I wasnt suggesting a race war. It was a hyperbolic way of me asking, again, what do yall want?

Do yall want a future where were all on equal grounds economically in this country? Where the majority of us treat each with respect? Do yall even think its possible?

If not, then Im wasting my breath. Yall jaded. And I legit cant blame yall if yall are. But I personally believe that future is possible, and worth the effort.

This thread was an attention grab, dudes either a sincere clown who needs guidance, or a troll whos lovin this shyt. Regardless, I wanted to discuss why yall reacted the way yall did to something I find so innocuous...

Most of you have just responded with gifs and name calling lmao, but its the internet, why should I be surprised?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
More c00n caping. c00n is strong in you. :picard:

At you thinking any of us end goal is this but it's the only way for our people to even survive.
I wish I had the energy to really hate cacs, and more of our people did. We would get our heads out of asses and move right
But we don't, we operate different and we leave that percentage of trust within their society and it's fukking us in every way possible.
I'd love to walk outside tomorrow without knowing there alternative motives to Every fukking Thing around us but the truth is that'll never happen. From the programming they implant on TV, to the food we eat, to how my phone is spying on me, to how the world economics run, to the suppression WS has on other parts of the world economics, even something has simple as someone mentioned the doll test.
Everything their society does in relation to us is poisonous and destructive to us and now is leaking even onto them. It's time to stop playing naive.

I really feel sorry for brothers like you, they got you real good :wow:

Nah, you still have a strong force of c00ning in you.

im :dead:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Sarcasm homie, I wasnt suggesting a race war. It was a hyperbolic way of me asking, again, what do yall want?

Do yall want a future where were all on equal grounds economically in this country? Where the majority of us treat each with respect? Do yall even think its possible?

If not, then Im wasting my breath. Yall jaded. And I legit cant blame yall if yall are. But I personally believe that future is possible, and worth the effort.

This thread was an attention grab, dudes either a sincere clown who needs guidance, or a troll whos lovin this shyt. Regardless, I wanted to discuss why yall reacted the way yall did to something I find so innocuous...

Most of you have just responded with gifs and name calling lmao, but its the internet, why should I be surprised?
There's no such thing and that's where you were bamboozled. Has long as cacs have access to destruction they will utilize it. You say this but look all around you from the food that you are consuming, to the media you pay focus too, what influences is it leaving you at the end of the day. How did those influences get into your life and why are they there.
Everything here is built on a structure to identify individuals like you to see that's there is some form of "fair" chance when everything is really being built on manipulation, new forms of slavery. There's no such thing has fair, all we want is not to be fukked with in various ways - we want the freedom to live like human beings and not some experiments. We don't want your police officers race solders patrolling our streets looking for young man that can't find employment due to your society structure to play labor in your prisons. We do not want to be at the hand of all the deflections cacs use our people for to hide away from all the evils they endure every single day.
Read your post again, you just said a bunch of nothing.
The way you dialogue is very caccish, you are a cac until further proof is shown.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That’s the point, I don’t expect you to.

I don’t give a shyt about the opinions people give on here, I’m not exactly feeling guilty, nor do I think this is a struggle.
yet you got c00ns/agents in here talkin about b-b-but why you black people in here making racial charged posts attackin this good meanin white folk. don't respond to me unless you p-p-prove you're black don't come at my fellow white friend lets get along.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
OP, you can be empathetic towards another group but have some racial pride as well.

You don’t owe these nikkas nothing and they don’t owe you nothing either so don’t feel guilty for shyt you have no hand in.

All peoples have done some sinister shyt on some level and some groups stay being unashamedly foul to others as well as their own.

If anything, your race has always had a moral and ethical contingent that has either made attempts to rectify wrongdoings to some extent or have kept the harsher members from taking shyt too far on a large scale.

Daps
OP, you can be empathetic towards another group but have some racial pride as well.

You don’t owe these nikkas nothing and they don’t owe you nothing either so don’t feel guilty for shyt you have no hand in.

All peoples have done some sinister shyt on some level and some groups stay being unashamedly foul to others as well as their own.

If anything, your race has always had a moral and ethical contingent that has either made attempts to rectify wrongdoings to some extent or have kept the harsher members from taking shyt too far on a large scale.

:comeon::mjpls:sure Magic Mulatto