I'm very HAPPY white people are mocking so called black culture

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are basically saying since black people have had the cards stacked against them it's ok that they are in the state that they are in? That's why my number 1 is be responsible for your own actions. The blame game gotta stop at some point, and moving beyond the social economic barriers, and traps gotta start somewhere.
I think what he's saying is not to ignore the obstacles that some blacks face in an
attempt to push this "Pull yourself up by your non-existent boot straps" rhetoric.

Blame shouldn't stop until issues are addressed, once there is true equality
then we can talk about excuses and complaining.

It's like tossing someone in quicksand and saying "Well yeah you gotta dig yourself out".
and walking away as they drown only to ask yourself "Why didn't he just climb out of there ?"

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robin thicke "the thief" sues a black legends family and there is no outrage....black people in general have become soft
TI and Pharrell joined in the suit as well. :beli:

Fake nikka outrage.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Coming from a person who is neither black or white this is what I think...

The media still stuck in the 50s/60s type bs, and will spin anything to get numbers, because in TV, that's what matters, numbers/ratings.

Unfortunately, they target stupid silly shyt like crimes, and omg black people are killing white people cause they're bored, and beating old white people to death.

There are a lot of black people in the world that do good and go unnoticed, one I can personally say is my boss, he's college educated, cool, and fun to talk to, has a wife who's a stay at home mom for their three kids, and supports them financially and all that jazz.

He has a lot of IT certs too :smile: (srs, he's the IT manager here, i'm the system admin), we've shared an office since I started working here 2 and a half years ago and every day has been a blast, I'm going to be sad when I head off to law school next fall. But, I'm happy to say I've made a friend.

Enough off topic ranting, the media just paints a portrayal and everyone eats that shyt up, while some may fit that stereotype to a T that the media has given black people, there's many out there who don't. First rule of mass media is give the people what they want, and that's what they're doing. It's up to you whether you want to believe that shyt, or go find answers for yourself.

So, turn off your tv and go outside.....be the change you want to see in the world.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem is.......is its not black culture its a sub culture which is hood culture....

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Who's hating on Beyonce or Usher? Chris Brown gets hate because he's a whiny little fakkit.

And did any of you idiots realize that Pharrell produced that song?

I'll give you Justin Timberlake and Miley Cyrus tho. fukk them.

Pharrell may have produced the song... but it's Thicke's team filing the lawsuit... :mjpls:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I like this thread,
images

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
nikkas be turnin into Malcolm X behind that computer screen...how about you log the fukk off and do somethin about it instead of sayin what other nikkas should do?

Why so many people upset about a trashy lil white broad shakin her flat ass on stage though? :huh:

Nobody's angry, but it's annoying see Honey Booboo and Miley Cyrus do that shyt and suffer zero back lash.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Coming from a person who is neither black or white this is what I think...

The media still stuck in the 50s/60s type bs, and will spin anything to get numbers, because in TV, that's what matters, numbers/ratings.

Unfortunately, they target stupid silly shyt like crimes, and omg black people are killing white people cause they're bored, and beating old white people to death.

There are a lot of black people in the world that do good and go unnoticed, one I can personally say is my boss, he's college educated, cool, and fun to talk to, has a wife who's a stay at home mom for their three kids, and supports them financially and all that jazz.

He has a lot of IT certs too :smile: (srs, he's the IT manager here, i'm the system admin), we've shared an office since I started working here 2 and a half years ago and every day has been a blast, I'm going to be sad when I head off to law school next fall. But, I'm happy to say I've made a friend.

Enough off topic ranting, the media just paints a portrayal and everyone eats that shyt up, while some may fit that stereotype to a T that the media has given black people, there's many out there who don't. First rule of mass media is give the people what they want, and that's what they're doing. It's up to you whether you want to believe that shyt, or go find answers for yourself.

So, turn off your tv and go outside.....be the change you want to see in the world.

:salute:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pseudo black revolutionaries always come out the cut after some fukkery :heh:
pseudo how?????

ppl here give back, work hard, run business, take care of their family etc.....

those contributions are black empowerment

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
problem is.......is its not black culture its a sub culture which is hood culture....

True. Unfortunately, those are the types of people (the hood ones) who I personally see complain the most about the circumstances they're in and put the blame on someone else, not on themselves.

Nobody put a gun to their head and told them, "you can't pull out this girl when you cum or i'm gonna blow your brains out" or held a gun to their head when they're about to commit a robbery.

I don't think anyone put a gun to the head of the hood nikka that murdered my best friend on Christmas eve, all he got out of it was $46 and a gift bag with a pillow and clothes that probably won't fit him. They caught him a year later. More than likely he's gonna do life w/o parole since this is his 3rd strike (according to the public records I found when I looked him up)

I really don't like it when people complain they can't find a job either, there's always a job out there, you may not LIKE it, and may think it's degrading but, it's the step in the right direction. (True, you may get more from welfare monthly then working overtime at McDonald's but, at least when you earn your money you value it more instead of it being handed to you.)

On the flip side, I know plenty of people I went to high school with that came from broken single parent homes, lived in the projects, etc had odds against them. They stood up to them and won. Two graduated from college w/ BBA's and are making 60k a year, and a third is going on to grad school (I believe for his masters in economics or something like that). So it IS possible, you just have to put in the work.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Nobody's angry, but it's annoying see Honey Booboo and Miley Cyrus do that shyt and suffer zero back lash.

:comeon:Bruh what do you define as "backlash" because you me confused as hell with this post...Miley Cyrus is the laughing stock of world and the internet right now. I think that's a pretty serious backlash on what she thought would be some sexy, breakout performance that would shed the Hannah Montana image and nobody gives a fukk about HoneyBooBoo fam what the fukk:dwillhuh:? I get where you comin from there though cuz I cringe every time it's mentioned but nobody takes an overweight little girl who copies what she sees on TV seriously. I mean that's a child doing childish shyt you think she's really doin that to mock black folks...that's probably just how she wants to be. Just like Miley. A white girl who wants to be down. That's it. I'm tired of people on the coli tryna flip everything like it was a loss for black folks. We got white folks wanting to hop on every trend and utter every slang word we do (while straight embarrassing themselves in the process tryna be fly) You'd be more on point by saying it's a loss for white folks but honestly it ain't nothin but a loss for Miley Cyrus.stop the fake nikka outrage brehs:skip: