I'm very HAPPY white people are mocking so called black culture

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
7 simple ways for the Black community to change

1. Be responsible for yourself and your actions. Even if you come from a fukked up background, you still make decisions on your own. You have a choice not to go down the same path. Take a stand and make yourself the turning point in your family to go in a diff direction.

2. Stop having kids with bum ass men, and women. Value yourself more, so your standards will remain high

3. Value a 2 parent home. See # 2

4. It's cool to give a damn about school, and education

5. Good Money Management. Stop living beyond your means. Are $500 belts really needed? Save that for a rainy day.

6. Stop falling for the dream, and traps of quick money through illegal means

7. Stop acting like the man is keeping you down. Nah not really your dumb ass decisions are.

Thats quite a leap, no? You act as if you have inside track to every black person's situation, and can comment accordingly.

If these solutions were as "simple" as you say, then what gives? Why havent black people adopted these very basic approaches to life as a collective? Are black people primitive and subhuman ---- incapable of civilized behavior? Or does the behavior of mainstream institutions influence behavior and outcomes of minority groups?

If I were to say: "We shouldnt demand personal responsibility for black people's behavior....its all white people's fault 100%"...you would think Im crazy, yet people feel they can continually offer up the inverse, your number 7, as social commentary, and expect to be taken seriously.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ::russ::russ: PLEASE Somebody +Rep this man!!!!!
We should feel sorry for these individuals because like the final scene in the exorcist, they took the demons of one group into themselves, and jumped out the window.
images

hand.h125.jpg

the-exorcist_528_poster.jpg

960x540

shotRemember_E_orcist13%20jpg.ashx

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its interesting that you have friends seeing other individuals mock or imitate demonic culture and then these friends say.

*OMG THEY"RE STEALING OUR CULTURE*

Really? Friend. Why would you care if someone steals filth from you. If you forgot to flush the urinal and someone broke into your home and stole a log from the toilet, would you be upset or would you say, :heh: i guess they needed it more than i did?

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

lol for real. people acting like twerking is some important black cultural institution like jazz music or some shyt. when white people find out about daggering two years from now ya'll are gonna be REALLY mad

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's still HIS song, fakkot :what:

He bought the production, he bought the studio time, he decided to sing in falsetto, and he promoted the hell outta the song.

Quit being a dummy. :bryan:

So now Pharrell has NO responsibility in the creation of the song? :comeon:

Shut the fukk up.

Last edited:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats quite a leap, no? You act as if you have inside track to every black person's situation, and can comment accordingly.

If these solutions were as "simple" as you say, then what gives? Why havent black people adopted these very basic approaches to life as a collective? Are black people primitive and subhuman ---- incapable of civilized behavior? Or does the behavior of mainstream institutions influence behavior and outcomes of minority groups?

If I were to say: "We shouldnt demand personal responsibility for black people's behavior....its all white people's fault 100%"...you would think Im crazy, yet people feel they can continually offer up the inverse, your number 7, as social commentary, and expect to be taken seriously.

So you are basically saying since black people have had the cards stacked against them it's ok that they are in the state that they are in? That's why my number 1 is be responsible for your own actions. The blame game gotta stop at some point, and moving beyond the social economic barriers, and traps gotta start somewhere.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So you are basically saying since black people have had the cards stacked against them it's ok that they are in the state that they are in? That's why my number 1 is be responsible for your own actions. The blame game gotta stop at some point, and moving beyond the social economic barriers, and traps gotta start somewhere.

No, thats not what Im saying. What Im saying is that it is disingenuous at best to remove American institutions, which for centuries made it ILLEGAL for black people to live prosperous and peacefully, from the discussion concerning black communities. Ignoring discrimination is not a serious line of discussion.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, thats not what Im saying. What Im saying is that it is disingenuous at best to remove American institutions, which for centuries made it ILLEGAL for black people to live prosperous and peacefully, from the discussion concerning black communities. Ignoring discrimination is not a serious line of discussion.

I'm not ignoring or minimizing past or current discrimination. My way of looking at things, is for each and everyone one of us black people to change our outlook as a group, will only be achieved if we as individuals decide to make the changes. We all looking for a Black leader, for what though? Other races may not have had it as lopsided as blacks when it came to racism and prejudice, but it wasn't sweet for Jews, Italians, Chinese, Irish and so forth either. They were in the slums also, but those communities don't accept being at the bottom. Why should we?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah, man. They striped our ancestors of their cultural identities. Really made us living Tabula Rasa on American soil.....

Made it so we weren't worth anything as human beings only to ourselves as humans and them as a means to generate worth and money

Showed us how we'd never be equal

Turned around and took all the negative stereotypes and pushed them on us and taught us that it was our "Culture" in the 70s on....

Fast forward 40+ years, you're complaining that they're taking the buffoonish "culture" that they gave us and are making money with it.

Whining cause they stole "twerking" and grills". Hell, you've been breaking down the use of "nikka" for 30+ years. And yes, I use it.

it's straight dumb foolishness.

How are you gonna claim gold grills, twerking, angry poetry and garbled english as your "culture"?

How can you get mad about a people parodying something that you yourself are ready to embrace as a parody of your self?

How can you be so proud that you claim all of that because it makes them money?

They made us a blank canvas and have been painting whatever the hell they wanted on us for 400 years.

Don't you see what was done to you?

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
nikkas be turnin into Malcolm X behind that computer screen...how about you log the fukk off and do somethin about it instead of sayin what other nikkas should do?

Why so many people upset about a trashy lil white broad shakin her flat ass on stage though? :huh: