I'm very HAPPY white people are mocking so called black culture

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its interesting that you have friends seeing other individuals mock or imitate demonic culture and then these friends say.

*OMG THEY"RE STEALING OUR CULTURE*

Really? Friend. Why would you care if someone steals filth from you. If you forgot to flush the urinal and someone broke into your home and stole a log from the toilet, would you be upset or would you say, :heh: i guess they needed it more than i did?

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 simple ways for the Black community to change

1. Be responsible for yourself and your actions. Even if you come from a fukked up background, you still make decisions on your own. You have a choice not to go down the same path. Take a stand and make yourself the turning point in your family to go in a diff direction.

2. Stop having kids with bum ass men, and women. Value yourself more, so your standards will remain high

3. Value a 2 parent home. See # 2

4. It's cool to give a damn about school, and education

5. Good Money Management. Stop living beyond your means. Are $500 belts really needed? Save that for a rainy day.

6. Stop falling for the dream, and traps of quick money through illegal means

7. Stop acting like the man is keeping you down. Nah not really your dumb ass decisions are.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Its interesting that you have friends seeing other individuals mock or imitate demonic culture and then these friends say.

*OMG THEY"RE STEALING OUR CULTURE*

Really? Friend. Why would you care if someone steals filth from you. If you forgot to flush the urinal and someone broke into your home and stole a log from the toilet, would you be upset or would you say, :heh: i guess they needed it more than i did?

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:russ::russ::russ: PLEASE Somebody +Rep this man!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
nikkas slob miley cyrus, timberlake & thicke all day but hate on beyonce, chris brown & usher... :mjpls:

the same thicke that's suing a black family for a song HE stole... :mjpls:

the same timberlake that let janet jackson take the entire fall for the boob incident... :mjpls:

the same miley cyrus who only promotes a negative aspect of something affiliated with 'black culture'...

you nikkas did this shyt to yourselves... :mjpls:
You talking some real shyt breh

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikkas slob miley cyrus, timberlake & thicke all day but hate on beyonce, chris brown & usher... :mjpls:

Who? I don't have a problem with Chris Brown, Usher, or Beyonce.

And most of the people here don't like Cyrus, Timberlake, or Thicke so where are you getting this from?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the same timberlake that let janet jackson take the entire fall for the boob incident... :mjpls:

the same miley cyrus who only promotes a negative aspect of something affiliated with 'black culture'...

Only in america:mjpls:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who's hating on Beyonce or Usher? Chris Brown gets hate because he's a whiny little fakkit.

And did any of you idiots realize that Pharrell produced that song?

I'll give you Justin Timberlake and Miley Cyrus tho. fukk them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Who's hating on Beyonce or Usher? Chris Brown gets hate because he's a whiny little fakkit.

And did any of you idiots realize that Pharrell produced that song?

I'll give you Justin Timberlake and Miley Cyrus tho. fukk them.

:ufdup: