I'm very HAPPY white people are mocking so called black culture

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's about time, the unbelievable c00ning of our people since the 90s has been way over the top with the garbage slave movies, dumb crappy music and all around useless GAY so called entertainment.

This is the time for black people to step up and start taking things seriously, life is not a game. These fools are mindfukking/brainwashing/laughing at our people.

It's time to take things back to the essence, these USELESS black hollywood clowns are already FINISHED though. They keep on exposing themselves, dying every week, getting broke, going to jail/court, acting a fool on dumb reality shows, going around promoting gay is the new black nonsense etc.

We need a STEM culture in our community, group economics, knowing your history, working with black people over the world etc. This is more important than some stupid dumb entertainment that has been mocking our people for decades and will continue to do so till the end of time.

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
nikkas slob miley cyrus, timberlake & thicke all day but hate on beyonce, chris brown & usher... :mjpls:

the same thicke that's suing a black family for a song HE stole... :mjpls:

the same timberlake that let janet jackson take the entire fall for the boob incident... :mjpls:

the same miley cyrus who only promotes a negative aspect of something affiliated with 'black culture'...

you nikkas did this shyt to yourselves... :mjpls:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Real recognize real. The only thing we can do for our people is cut the our own bullshyt, become successful and inspire change along the way. When we are people who actually matter in society we can also create more changes and our words on such issues will carry more weight. But every and anytime you see some of us acting a fool, you call them out. I cannot tolerate weakness in my own race. I'm a humanitarian, but I start with the Negro culture.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We don't promote a STEM culture or group economics but love complaining everyday and always on our knees begging white people to love us and help us LMAO...

Our people also love beef/conflict too much.

Right now there is no group solidarity. How come those of us who think like this are still at the bottom? No one cares or believes us until we make money from our philosophy. We can preach the need for change, but an unarmed prophet is an unsuccessful one. We can only lead by example.

I do not accept c00nery or ratchetness as black culture. That's slave mentality.I look down on blacks that act like this, but that's not to say I wont help any one of my people wherever I can. Sometimes we gotta play the black slave trader though. We cannot be coddled into a new mentality. That is not how new heights are achieved. Firstly, better is to EXPECTED of us, any lesser is be ignored or simply not respected. Secondly, encourage those who are trying to make their lives better.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's also about how we handle our own. Blacks grow up with a "kill a nikka attitude" and that we're at the bottom scrambling to the top. "Respect these youngins" What stripes have you earned? Whites don't have this attitude, they are comfortable. They are born and taught to just get a career and be successful, if even that much. We should do accordingly. Why should we feel lower? Why should we accept less? This is not even a question. Just download in your brain that A) Your black B) You deserve the best, regardless of anything else.

At the end of the day it is NOT about black vs white or ________ vs ________. It's about being successful as a human being. That is the common denominator. This moolah, this gwop and enjoying our short, insignificant lives. Don't get caught up in the world when your only here for a short time. Live and Let Live.