Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I forgot @Professor Emeritus back then Rhakim, admitted his wife is Non-Black, she is actually a White Arab.

I have no problem with the race of my wife or anyone else's wife, but you just proved you're ignorant and don't even know what "Coptic" means. The Copts were in Egypt long before the Arabs ever were, and my wife isn't White.

You're literally only in here because I exposed you as an anti-Black Trump supporter, and the ONLY comeback you can come up with is the race of my wife. You don't even have a wife, so how is that an L for me?

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I forgot @Professor Emeritus back then Rhakim, admitted his wife is Non-Black, she is actually a White Arab. He was trying to brag and say he is her first and only lover lol. He tried to go back and edit the post, this nikka is funny.

vosbosbou47.png
Why would anyone care about someone’s wife on this message board? Shouldnt be part of any discourse

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why would anyone care about someone’s wife on this message board? Shouldnt be part of any discourse

They are absolutely obsessed over her, both of them have posted about my wife 30+ times over the last two or three years to the point where I went through and deleted all references to her in my comments because I didn't appreciate being stalked. As far as I can tell, it's because neither of them have been married.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:laff: he's such a fraud. Non black wife that curved him for 3 years......he literally begged an arab women to marry him.....and he tries to make up for it by saying she was a virgin:laff:

not to mention he lied about dating several PHD models before he met his wife :laff:

I'm happily married with kids and you don't even have a wife, how is that an L for me again?

Of all the things you've made up about me, your claim that I dated several models is the most bizarre. My wife is by far the most beautiful woman I've ever dated, I've never in my life dated a model, I've hardly even interacted with any model that I can remember. And I've never bragged about the attractiveness of my past girlfriends. You make up a lot of shyt, but I'm really kinda curious at this point what the source of this one was cause you've repeated it 10+ times now and I can't figure out why.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Why would you put that information on a PUBLIC message board, if you do not want that to be part of any discourse.:why:

If you do not want that information discussed on a PUBLIC message board that information should have been kept to yourself. Nobody forced the person to disclose information about their wife except them.:skip:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why would you put that information on a PUBLIC message board, if you do not want that to be part of any discourse.:why:

If you do not want that information discussed on a PUBLIC message board that information should have been kept to yourself. Nobody forced the person to disclose information about their wife except them.:skip:

There was a thread on interracial marriage and I mentioned my own experience as part of a conversation. There was another thread about Kwame Nkrumah's fight to free Ghana from British Imperialism and I mentioned that he married a Coptic woman, it came up there too.

At some point I exposed you as being an anti-Black Trump supporter who brags about supporting open White Supremacists, posts #bluelivesmatter, and gloats about ending Affirmative Action. When that happened, you tried to find dirt on my posting history but couldn't find any negative positions I had actually taken. So you attacked my wife instead and repeatedly lied about her as a way to get back at me.

Should I have not mentioned her? Of course. I didn't realize that at the time. At literally no point in my life, neither in real life nor online, has anyone tried to use my wife's race as a "gotcha" against me. Interracial marriages are common in LA, as you full well know because you claim to be from there. It's not something that any local community seriously gatekeeps against at all. I seriously doubt you would have any of this energy in real life.

But this is the internet, and that's the only place where people like you find the courage to talk the way you do.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is pawging central. I don't think anyone would care tbh :dwillhuh:

No one does care. Notice that they never get more than 1-2 daps when they talk about it (unless they make up some other random lie to go along with it), and those daps always come from the most pathetic lowlifes on the forum. But because they fail spectacularly when it comes to talking about any actual issue, they feel determined to bring up this one over and over and over instead and the mods let it slide. What they lack in logic they make up for in sheer harassment.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Y’all nikkas need to use the ignore button. I'm not going back and forth about irrefutable facts anymore. fukk all that. I'm George Bushing the button on nikkas.

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
There was a thread on interracial marriage and I mentioned my own experience as part of a conversation. There was another thread about Kwame Nkrumah's fight to free Ghana from British Imperialism and I mentioned that he married a Coptic woman, it came up there too.

At some point I exposed you as being an anti-Black Trump supporter who brags about supporting open White Supremacists, posts #bluelivesmatter, and gloats about ending Affirmative Action. When that happened, you tried to find dirt on my posting history but couldn't find any negative positions I had actually taken. So you attacked my wife instead and repeatedly lied about her as a way to get back at me.

Should I have not mentioned her? Of course. I didn't realize that at the time. At literally no point in my life, neither in real life nor online, has anyone tried to use my wife's race as a "gotcha" against me. Interracial marriages are common in LA, as you full well know because you claim to be from there. It's not something that any local community seriously gatekeeps against at all. I seriously doubt you would have any of this energy in real life.

But this is the internet, and that's the only place where people like you find the courage to talk the way you do.

I'm not from LA. I'm from Inglewood, born and raised and still live in Inglewood. In Inglewood you really do not see interracial dating like that, there are a sprinkle interracial daters, but the majority are intraracial (Black/Black, Mexican/Mexican, Togan/Togan, and etc.)

I was driving by and there protesting in Inglewood in the North on La Brea and Centinela:

QqLzuXrl.jpg

211 has a shop a few blocks from them

Bro I always gave you invites to pull up, since 2020. Anything I say on here I will say to anybody face. You started the e-flexing and acting tough and I tried to keep it cordial but hey give me the time and place and I'll pull up.
Bro your doing the e-flexing, you said you last post, that I quoted I need my ass kick....that is a threat you made lol. I just want to understand who is going to kick my ass lol @Rhakim is from Inglewood, I'm from Inglewood. @Barnett114 lives in LA, help set something up

I never asked for an apology, stand by your words. Neely Fuller teaches us not to ask for an apology:

Bro I'm from Inglewood, just like @Rhakim . If that's how yall nikkas fell, I'm with any and everything. Just tell me wassup.

Like I said before on here.....I do not go back and forth on here with people from my city or from the LA area, espcially do the whole name calling thing or making threats....because we can meet up and handle that.

Out of all of the folks I spoke to on here from the city, it was cordial and I am trying to keep it cordial with @Rhakim....but if nikkas are making threats....I'm with all of that....just tell me please...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not from LA. I'm from Inglewood, born and raised and still live in Inglewood. In Inglewood you really do not see interracial dating like that, there are a sprinkle interracial daters, but the majority are intraracial (Black/Black, Mexican/Mexican, Togan/Togan, and etc.)

No one from Inglewood only knows folk from Inglewood breh. You know people from other parts of LA and there is interracial dating all over the city. Even in Inglewood, the majority of couples are same race, but everyone has interracial couples/marriages in their circle too.

Bro I always gave you invites to pull up, since 2020. Anything I say on here I will say to anybody face. You started the e-flexing and acting tough and I tried to keep it cordial but hey give me the time and place and I'll pull up.

You have not "kept it cordial", I keep focusing on your political positions while you've spent 3 straight years calling my wife a "bytch" and making up lies about her. :why:

Why would I want to spend a single second with you in real life? What do I gain from that? You're already unpleasant to talk to online and you think I want to be around you? You and 10bandz both have begged me to meet you, what do YOU get from that that makes you so eager?

And what I said still stands - there is zero chance you're talking any of this goofy shyt in real life the way you do here. No one moves this dumb in their day-to-day life, they wouldn't last a year in the real world. Maybe you'd "keep the energy" with someone that you built up animosity against online, but you aren't going to the office or the bar and talking about someone's woman like that.

Last edited:
Daps
No one from Inglewood only knows folk from Inglewood breh. You know people from other parts of LA and there is interracial dating all over the city. Even in Inglewood, the majority of couples are same race, but everyone has interracial couples/marriages in their circle too.

You have not "kept it cordial", I keep focusing on your political positions while you've spent 3 straight years calling my wife a "bytch" and making up lies about her. :why:

Why would I want to spend a single second with you in real life? What do I gain from that? You're already unpleasant to talk to online and you think I want to be around you? You and 10bandz both have begged me to meet you, what do YOU get from that that makes you so eager?

And what I said still stands - there is zero chance you're talking any of this goofy shyt in real life the way you do here. No one moves this dumb in their day-to-day life, they wouldn't last a year in the real world.

You can't call that man wife out of her name @Bunchy Carter

:francis: come on, man.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin

And what I said still stands - there is zero chance you're talking any of this goofy shyt in real life the way you do here. No one moves this dumb in their day-to-day life, they wouldn't last a year in the real world. Maybe you'd "keep the energy" with someone that you built up animosity against online, but you aren't going to the office or the bar and talking about someone's woman like that.

No bro, I talk the same way all the time. This is a from 2016.
The only times I had friction with aome mexicans was back in high school, but it was really with the X3, but on the flipside I knew some X3's because of other shyt, but when it comes down to it I'm rolling with my race.

About 2 months ago I was working my coworkers graveyard shift because he was on vacation and I went to get some lunch at Dennys. It was on a Sunday morning around 3 am, the after the club croud was at the dennys and I hopped out of my whip and noticed these two mexican female talking. The bytches did not know I understand Spanish and speak a little and the girl said I was checking her out to her friend. I was looking at the bytch because I said to myself, this bytch has the typical mexican low hanging box booty. The mexican bytch called me a pinche mayate, I stopped and turned around and said who you calling a pinche mayate.

She said O I'm drunk it's okay baby, I played the shyt off and went to get my lunch, you learn in the streets to scope the scene. I grabbed my lunch and went placed the shyt back in my whip. Went back inside and walked up to their table and told her boyfriend " your bytch called me a pinche mayate wassup with it," the mexican dudes eyes got big and he turned to his girl and I said who the fukk you call a pinche mayate, I understand spanish also.

She tried to deflect and ask me what country am I from and I told her to shut up and I asked her boyfriend man wassup and he was like naw naw. Then I realized this bytch is a fresh off the boat Mexican lol, also dude was not about that action. I left and when I turned around the bytch had her head down and he had her arm around her and shyt.

I was really torned because I know the manager (young black chick) that works there, and she always hooks me up. I was like man should I fukk this place up or not, because I did not want her to lose her job. Also I only had 20 mins left for my lunch.

Other than that, even when I ran into some w/s and e/s longos in the LB, nothing happened. But you have to remember people are cowards in numbers, there are only a hand full of people that are really about that one on one life. Other than that they need their homies around to get ship poppin.

This is funny because your posting in a thread you made 3 years ago saying your leaving because of psychological damage TheColi gave you lol. But your still here lol.