the evils of truth, and love
81482648.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
ho nikka u still mad i had nikkas laughin at you in that "yea you get coochie" thread, calm down simp ass nikka

1st off you lil crybaby broke ass nikka
Ya mother is a ratchet hoe and you have 3 siblings who all have different father's

you lied about being from Cali
you a virgin who babysits on weekends
you like chicks with dikks
and you on the net 16 hrs a day
you aint bout that life except an alternative one you frail broke fakkit

you need to use your time to get ya moms into rehab and having her tubes tied
you gay hoe ass nikka

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Is being from the ghetto something to brag about anyway? I'll never understand that logic. "You ain't strugglin like me. You aon't in the streets liek me. You ain't in the hood like me so you worse than me fukkboy!"

Cuz ignorant Black people glorify living in the hood and condemn living in a good environment

Blacks think living in the hood with loud ass neighbors,police cameras,loud ass cars bangin music at 3 am,constant ambulances/cop cars flyin down the block,more liqour stores than retail stores,violence,drugs,gangs,terrible schools and corrupt cops is the way to live.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
umm no, stop trying so hard to expose nikkas, if u gone have information atleast let it be factual

Why would your hometown be an exposure? Unless you're ashamed. :usure:
But quit fronting we know you're from the burbs of Dallas because you were talking about fighting ole boy from there. You're definitely from around there. That's a fact.

Now if you wanna talk "exposure" be mad at the nikka who took a screenshot of your first (there have been more) tranny loving post. We see you tried to edit it but the evidence still exists. Now that's what I would consider an exposure.

Daps
zay be trollim yall but bruthaman basically a real neega everything he said bout the hood snd hoes is common experience not internet deductions and conclusions

i dont agree with his conflict wit 1017 but its naybahood 300s :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Why would your hometown be an exposure? Unless you're ashamed. :usure:
But quit fronting we know you're from the burbs of Dallas because you were talking about fighting ole boy from there. You're definitely from around there. That's a fact.

fam u dont kno shyt about dallas. i saw an earlier post dat nikka said he went to cedar valley in Lancaster. he was talkin shyt so i told dat nikka to meet up by cedar valley if he live in Lancaster cuz das an easy 15-20 minute drive up da highway

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
fam u dont kno shyt about dallas. i saw an earlier post dat nikka said he went to cedar valley in Lancaster. he was talkin shyt so i told dat nikka to meet up by cedar valley if he live in Lancaster cuz das an easy 15-20 minute drive up da highway

Ok so where do you live in relation to Dallas, nikka? I'll ask you outright since you keep p*ssyfooting around the obvious.