Im tired of you fake *** n.iggaz talkin like yall about that life

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yea dont get me wrong i get this is da net and nikkas can be who dey want and whatever but on da real. Im lookin at dat chief keef thread and the chicago threads and u can just tell who the fake nikkas are :snoop:

Im not saying im da only nikka here from da hood, but i think most of u nikkas is puttin on fronts. Like nikka just cuz u live in chicago dont mean u kno shyt about whats really goin on in da streets, homie u gotta 9-5 and u in yo late 20s, df u know about da streets nikka.

Or when a nikka be like "these 90s babies have it easy, dey aint even grow up in da cracc era"

Foh nikka just cuz u was born in da 70s or 80s dont mean u know shyt about the streets. Most yall nikkas stayed in the house and NEVER participated in that stret life. forreal tho you see that one thread about nikkas sayin they all got shot :stopitslime:

shyt is disgustin, idk but a nikka das really from da hood can always tell another nikka whos from that lifestyle and who aint, 98% of yal nikkas aint bout that or NEVER lived in that environment.

I remember reading some post on here about how bad LA was in teh 90s, some nerd ass nikka really had the audacity to say "every now and then i just zone out and think to myself how i was one of the few to make it"

:laff: bytch nikka stfu u wasnt doin no dirt so why df would u be worried about gettin killed

"Stop it, its disgustin "

:rudy:

at the end of the day you droped a woman for tupac another man. What are you trying to get out of the streets homie?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Wait my nikka what's all this trannie shyt they talking about

2elbdcn.png

Dat nikka don changed his screenname so many times trynna evade his trail of fakkitry. :pachaha:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
LOL FUNNY shyt

i can tell who a hood nikka on here
i can tell who a goon nikka on here

DAMN THIS nikka GAY
LOL FUNNY shyt

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
you heard that Free Roc my nikka
shyt slappin
TI brought them boyz at joe louis saturday.
i think they might get a deal
dat nikka Quis was icy as fukk

shyt is slapping...I been hearing that ti was gone sign them boys for a minute

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yea dont get me wrong i get this is da net and nikkas can be who dey want and whatever but on da real. Im lookin at dat chief keef thread and the chicago threads and u can just tell who the fake nikkas are :snoop:

Im not saying im da only nikka here from da hood, but i think most of u nikkas is puttin on fronts. Like nikka just cuz u live in chicago dont mean u kno shyt about whats really goin on in da streets, homie u gotta 9-5 and u in yo late 20s, df u know about da streets nikka.

Or when a nikka be like "these 90s babies have it easy, dey aint even grow up in da cracc era"

Foh nikka just cuz u was born in da 70s or 80s dont mean u know shyt about the streets. Most yall nikkas stayed in the house and NEVER participated in that stret life. forreal tho you see that one thread about nikkas sayin they all got shot :stopitslime:

shyt is disgustin, idk but a nikka das really from da hood can always tell another nikka whos from that lifestyle and who aint, 98% of yal nikkas aint bout that or NEVER lived in that environment.

I remember reading some post on here about how bad LA was in teh 90s, some nerd ass nikka really had the audacity to say "every now and then i just zone out and think to myself how i was one of the few to make it"

:laff: bytch nikka stfu u wasnt doin no dirt so why df would u be worried about gettin killed

"Stop it, its disgustin "

Yep. Because only thugs get killed :comeon:

My boy Mike (we called him Buddy) was a cool, quiet cat that worked at the Skating Ring. Not a hood nikka....just a nikka living in the hood. Minding his business :hamster: No problems with anybody. He goes to the park one day to play ball. His sister comes too. Some dude calls her a bytch & Buddy ends up doing what all big brothers do in that situation. Within an hour, the dude came back & put a hole the size of a hockey puck in Buddy's chest :manny:

I got hundreds of stories like that.