Im tired of you fake *** n.iggaz talkin like yall about that life

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Fam.. you cant come on the internets talkin about fake nikkaz B... dats dat shyt they dont like

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea dont get me wrong i get this is da net and nikkas can be who dey want and whatever but on da real. Im lookin at dat chief keef thread and the chicago threads and u can just tell who the fake nikkas are :snoop:

Im not saying im da only nikka here from da hood, but i think most of u nikkas is puttin on fronts. Like nikka just cuz u live in chicago dont mean u kno shyt about whats really goin on in da streets, homie u gotta 9-5 and u in yo late 20s, df u know about da streets nikka.

Or when a nikka be like "these 90s babies have it easy, dey aint even grow up in da cracc era"

Foh nikka just cuz u was born in da 70s or 80s dont mean u know shyt about the streets. Most yall nikkas stayed in the house and NEVER participated in that stret life. forreal tho you see that one thread about nikkas sayin they all got shot :stopitslime:

shyt is disgustin, idk but a nikka das really from da hood can always tell another nikka whos from that lifestyle and who aint, 98% of yal nikkas aint bout that or NEVER lived in that environment.

I remember reading some post on here about how bad LA was in teh 90s, some nerd ass nikka really had the audacity to say "every now and then i just zone out and think to myself how i was one of the few to make it"

:laff: bytch nikka stfu u wasnt doin no dirt so why df would u be worried about gettin killed

"Stop it, its disgustin "

What's funny is that we all know you one of these knee grows...

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
You%2BMust%2BBe%2BNew%2BHere.%2BNo%2Bdescrip...oh%2Bwait_9df21c_3578401.jpg

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
this whole thread is an embarassment... i now see why you turned ur rep off.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Is being from the ghetto something to brag about anyway? I'll never understand that logic. "You ain't strugglin like me. You aon't in the streets liek me. You ain't in the hood like me so you worse than me fukkboy!"

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Is being from the ghetto something to brag about anyway? I'll never understand that logic. "You ain't strugglin like me. You aon't in the streets liek me. You ain't in the hood like me so you worse than me fukkboy!"

Its not even black people in general who think like this. Just fukk boys like the thread starter. Its quiet clear to see this fakkit is still in his teens and is finding himself, he dont know who he is yet.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I kind of agree with him
Mainly against those tryna be all rah rah like they bout that life
Born,raised and still live in the hood
Real nikkas out there turfin'
Not internet surfin':mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yea dont get me wrong i get this is da net and nikkas can be who dey want and whatever but on da real. Im lookin at dat chief keef thread and the chicago threads and u can just tell who the fake nikkas are :snoop:

Im not saying im da only nikka here from da hood, but i think most of u nikkas is puttin on fronts. Like nikka just cuz u live in chicago dont mean u kno shyt about whats really goin on in da streets, homie u gotta 9-5 and u in yo late 20s, df u know about da streets nikka.

Or when a nikka be like "these 90s babies have it easy, dey aint even grow up in da cracc era"

Foh nikka just cuz u was born in da 70s or 80s dont mean u know shyt about the streets. Most yall nikkas stayed in the house and NEVER participated in that stret life. forreal tho you see that one thread about nikkas sayin they all got shot :stopitslime:

shyt is disgustin, idk but a nikka das really from da hood can always tell another nikka whos from that lifestyle and who aint, 98% of yal nikkas aint bout that or NEVER lived in that environment.

I remember reading some post on here about how bad LA was in teh 90s, some nerd ass nikka really had the audacity to say "every now and then i just zone out and think to myself how i was one of the few to make it"

:laff: bytch nikka stfu u wasnt doin no dirt so why df would u be worried about gettin killed

"Stop it, its disgustin "
:aicmon: you the same dude crying about how ya mama won't let you transfer from a community college because she needs you to babysit and you talking like you a G:russ:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ho nikka u still mad i had nikkas laughin at you in that "yea you get coochie" thread, calm down simp ass nikka

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
hakeem i can tell you a lame nikka, how i ignore u once, den u come bacc in the thread and quote me this time to get my attention. get yo lame ass on, u just mad u from a good home nikka

:dwillhuh:

Won't lie, that threw me off.