Im tired of you fake *** n.iggaz talkin like yall about that life

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yea dont get me wrong i get this is da net and nikkas can be who dey want and whatever but on da real. Im lookin at dat chief keef thread and the chicago threads and u can just tell who the fake nikkas are :snoop:

Im not saying im da only nikka here from da hood, but i think most of u nikkas is puttin on fronts. Like nikka just cuz u live in chicago dont mean u kno shyt about whats really goin on in da streets, homie u gotta 9-5 and u in yo late 20s, df u know about da streets nikka.

Or when a nikka be like "these 90s babies have it easy, dey aint even grow up in da cracc era"

Foh nikka just cuz u was born in da 70s or 80s dont mean u know shyt about the streets. Most yall nikkas stayed in the house and NEVER participated in that stret life. forreal tho you see that one thread about nikkas sayin they all got shot :stopitslime:

shyt is disgustin, idk but a nikka das really from da hood can always tell another nikka whos from that lifestyle and who aint, 98% of yal nikkas aint bout that or NEVER lived in that environment.

I remember reading some post on here about how bad LA was in teh 90s, some nerd ass nikka really had the audacity to say "every now and then i just zone out and think to myself how i was one of the few to make it"

:laff: bytch nikka stfu u wasnt doin no dirt so why df would u be worried about gettin killed

"Stop it, its disgustin "

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
iwkoqt.gif

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I shared a cell with a n1gga named 'dont sleep' and did my bid like the son of god. Im bout that papaya extract for real. suwhoooooooo.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikkas who dont do dirt can get killed via robbery or even an argument.

I'm from Philly. niccas pulled a gun out and tried to rob my brother for an iPod.

I argued with a nicca (smaller than me) and he came back with a gun

its real even fro the non-bangers,

BUT

I agree. niccas in those threads sounding like idiots. Lol.

It's real in the field you won't find trouble unless you look for it. Chicago a great tourist city but if you fukk up it will be a farewell tour

:comeon:

:dead: at this shyt. The people from my old hood (I been gone since 2010 and never looked back) dont even have computers. They been hustling since I was a younging and they dont even got cars yet. they aint online talking reckless.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikkas who dont do dirt can get killed via robbery or even an argument.

I'm from Philly. niccas pulled a gun out and tried to rob my for for an iPod.

I argued with a nicca (smaller than me) and he came back with a gun

its real even fro the non-bangers,

BUT

I agree. niccas in those threads sounding like idiots. Lol.

:comeon:

:dead: at this shyt. The people from my old hood (I been gone since 2010 and never looked back) dont even have computers. They been hustling since I was a younging and they dont even got cars yet.
word that 1017 nikka sound like he be tryin too hard.

He prolly one of them nikkas that was born in a bad neighborhood den moved out when he was like 6 years old, but cant stop talking about it. I never, NEVER met a real nikka who ran his mouth like dese nikkas do

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
hakeem i can tell you a lame nikka, how i ignore u once, den u come bacc in the thread and quote me this time to get my attention. get yo lame ass on, u just mad u from a good home nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
word that 1017 nikka sound like he be tryin too hard.

He prolly one of them nikkas that was born in a bad neighborhood den moved out when he was like 6 years old, but cant stop talking about it. I never, NEVER met a real nikka who ran his mouth like dese nikkas do

me either, mane.

i was in bad neighborhood, but i worked, went to school, eventually college. :hula:

im proud because it taught me lessons but i want to HELP those youth from there now...my cousins and their friends are there. if i was rich, id build playgrounds and shyt. i'd give out free meals. lol. i sound preachy but fukk it. when youre from that, you knwo that deal.

my peers in high school didnt know what "financial aid" was :ohlawd:

anyways, if a cac or someone test me that hood side coming out of me :mjpls:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
hakeem i can tell you a lame nikka, how i ignore u once, den u come bacc in the thread and quote me this time to get my attention. get yo lame ass on, u just mad u from a good home nikka

I'm happy I came from a good home. shyt, the alternative would've been ending up like you.