I'm tired of the lack of respect towards black Americans from Africa/black immigrants

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I've witnessed this second hand, mostly from African parents(my parents aren't like this though). Some of these West and East Africans try so hard to disassociate themselves from black Americans. That's fine, but they have to remember, if wasn't for Aframs, they we wouldn't have nearly the amount of opportunities we have now in the states. Especially in the south. It's funny alot of them come over here and start thinking their better in terms of accomplishments, but lets be perfectly honest, that's not even close to the case. Aframs have strided more in this country than most black majority country barring Bermuda. Should we really have to go there?:usure:
And don't even bring up the excuse their brainwashed from the stereotype about them black Americans being lazy or violent because African immigrants are negatively stereotyped much more than African Americans in countries in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
:ufdup:
The same applies to all you West Indian immigrants who have this attitude. This isn't a _____ vs _____ thread, so I don't want y'all coming in here and changing the subject.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Op. U might want to edit your thread title. I think u are missing the word "respect"

But yeah. I have exeperiend some African immigrants that have been on some :mjpls:
But on the flip side I've met a lot of cool west african and black folks from the west indies/carribean :manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
U gotta ignore those ignorant ones. It's usually the older Africans/West Indians from my experience. The children who are born here or raised around Black Americans know we ain't all the stereotypes. It's funny cause it really depends, u can go to Africa and get a lot of love from them cause some of them look up to Black Americans. It is funny how some come over here and reap all the benefits of Black American's work then got the nerve to think they better lol.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
What is there to respect?

well if not respect, atleast treat them like you do everybody else. You see alot of these African parents telling their kids not these have black american friends, Worse of all showing more respect white people than they do black folks

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I find it digusting.....
people from India are the worst.
trifflin mutha fukkas bathe in shyt and bodies
back home and got the nerve to get uppity.

store owner: piss my friend!.....hennessy?:ehh:
me: nikka you dont know me.....but yeah henny me.:childplease:
store owner: vsop right?:youngsabo:
me: yeah nikka:childplease:

damn apu's.....
a0yqua.jpg

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I haven't had any negative experiences with African immigrants. :manny:

I'm sure the ignorant ones are out there though.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
some of them are crazy ignorant

but they're treating us like everyone else treats us and how we treat ourselves

but i think the problem between us is that they want the benefits of our community without actually being apart of our community in certain ways, and trying to create their own sub-african american community

a lot of them are ignorant to us first, and thats where the problem starts. and they have a crazy victim mentality! almost every african i've met cant do no wrong, its always someone elses fault

theres only 1 black america!

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Don't get me on these muhfukkas... I will shut up and save my hate for whites and Mexicacs though.