I'm Thinking About Getting Dreads, Is it Worth it?

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm retired.

18RbnbC.jpg

LV6ZAxA.jpg

:noah:

Wait:sitdown:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I saved them hoes though

I should get them stitched back in after he leaves
Say real talk bro the dude that really inspired me to get dreads had a head full of extensions. His brother had a barbershop and when dudes would cut off their dreads Son would save em, wash em, and then get them combined with his. nikka used to go home random weekends and then come back to campus with his dreads Buku longer. Hoes ain't even seem to mind so I was like I got to get In on this

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
How long you been locked breh ?
they are not locced all the way through yet, but I've had them over 8 months now. its been a struggle cus my hair is softer. :beli:

I still have to be careful with them after all this time and its gotten a bit mentally exhausting

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say real talk bro the dude that really inspired me to get dreads had a head full of extensions. His brother had a barbershop and when dudes would cut off their dreads Son would save em, wash em, and then get them combined with his. nikka used to go home random weekends and then come back to campus with his dreads Buku longer. Hoes ain't even seem to mind so I was like I got to get In on this
Man iont get how dudes can do this. Cats in today's world be as fake as these broads.