"I'm the #1 option" on Team USA - Anthony Edwards

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

The Timberwolves' season may have ended on a low note, but Anthony Edwards' confidence is still set on high.

The 22-year-old superstar was asked Sunday about his role with Team USA at the Paris Games, where he'll play alongside LeBron James, Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant.

"I'm still the No. 1 option," Edwards said. "Y'all might look at it differently, but I don't."
All these legends getting hoed out by the young gawd :mjlol:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Edward’s was smiling and laughing while saying this.. it’s tongue in cheek

It’s part of his persona and who he is so I don’t have an issue at all, there will be times that this roster tells him to go get a bucket and take over

But this is the Bron/Steph/KD team

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Edward’s was smiling and laughing while saying this.. it’s tongue in cheek

It’s part of his persona and who he is so I don’t have an issue at all, there will be times that this roster tells him to go get a bucket and take over

But this is the Bron/Steph/KD team

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Didn't see him say it, so don't know how serious he was. But if he's real, not good for team chemistry. Team ball meets exploiting mismatches and the #1 option might change each possession.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Steph, Lebron, and KD are like the President of the United States. Figureheads who are celebrated, but with no real influence

Anthony Edwards are like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs. the ones who really run shyt

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

All these legends getting hoed out by the young gawd :mjlol:

I wouldn’t respect them old heads either if I was Ant. Switching teams every year, begging for help and he’s shytting on them when they matchup. This is Ant’s team. :banderas:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Didn't see him say it, so don't know how serious he was. But if he's real, not good for team chemistry. Team ball meets exploiting mismatches and the #1 option might change each possession.
He was absolutely serious and told them he's running point guard and Bron gotta stand in the corner and @get these nets