Im starting to hate people who dont smoke bud

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I just got out of the millitary, and am too :flabbynsick: to wonder around my neighborhood lookin for the weed guy :sadcam:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
That's cool. Hang out in a park for a while and someone will spark up to market their wares.

Or, go to a bar or club and just ask people what's up. It's not hard, breh.

Pretty sure you learned some basic recon skills in the military. Put them to work.

facebook is for lames

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
My guy had a what he called "weekend special" $70 (girl scout cookies)
:dwillhuh:... Is it legit GSC? My bud coming straight from Humboldt County all the way to the A and I only got legit GSC once. That sh1t smoked good as fukk and then I rolled up with some molly sprinkled in it and I dipped the blunt in some lean and my face felt like a brick. Then my guy got locked up for a bit and I ran into another cat claiming he had GSC and people vouched for him but it was :childplease:.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i feel like its ruining the fun, idk like i wish everyone smoked, like why not come on man
We have money to get and most dopefiends are broke, paranoid, unhealthy and neurotic.

Marijuana is self destructive for the most part so to say you only want to be friends with people that sponsor/support your destruction says a lot about how you feel about friendship. Why would you not be friends with the person that cares about you and your health to say *hey man, maybe you should stop smoking so much* . Pathetic.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
ok lemme revise this

why do people just NOT smoke, like under no circumstances, no matter how hype shyt is, they wont smoke

why does it have to be a rule? Just go wit the flow like one of my friends, he will smoke sometimes when shyt is live, but other times he will chill. If you really think weed is unhealthy in any way you need a wake up call, its not, at all. I smoke multiple times daily and NOTHING changes in my life, i feel more relaxed on a daily basis too. The only unhealthy thing about weed i guess is that it can cause anxiety in some people, an if thats the case than thats cool, just b like i used to smoke but i just dont like it, thats better than saying "i dont smoke, dont ask why, i just dont". And that anxiety is cause when your high like @LordFendiMane said, you start seeing issues with you/the environment, plus with the intense buzz weed gives when you start feeling negative it gets pretty crazy. Its not rewiring your brain or anything.

So more people should do things they don't want to because of peer pressure. Yeah, that sounds like a great way to live your life.