Im starting to hate people who dont smoke bud

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This shyt is actually spot on. The times Id smoke in high school it was mainly bush weed and the shyt didnt get me high at all really. The first time I really smoked some potent shyt was my freshman year of college with my asian roomate and I did exactly what you suggested against. When I tell you how dank his shyt was he'd have the nugget in a lil medicine container, put in a zip lock back, put that in a small knapsack type of thing (kind of like that velour baggie that the "special" water from the water boy was in), wrap that around a towel, put it in his bookgbag, put the bookbag in the closet, have a towel under both the closed closet and room door and the hallway would still wreak. Anyways yeah smoked with him out a bong, with a some keef sprinkled on top of the weed and I took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too many hits. Literally couldnt feel shyt, and I just started unking out, cotton mouth was a bytch, I was tryna take cold showers, I really was just trippin THE fukk out...that shyt ruined my experience. As far as the anxiety, I did suffer from anxiety attacks from a heights situation, that fukked my shyt up as well (this was after though)

You went wayyyyyy too hard breh. You gotta take a few pulls and fall back, when you a vet then you can get shytfaced. Real shyt tho, I ain't passin the jay to a non-smoker unless its a broad I think I might fukk. I'll let a nikka be sober all day like Adrian. If you ever do smoke again take dude advice, be somewhere familiar and comfortable, be around friends and overall positive shyt and take your time let the high come to you. The experience will be way different, if you still flip out then you got some really deep rooted shyt in your mind causing it and I suggest seeking help or just bury it again like you did the first time and never smoke again. :ehh:

But yeah, I think Devin told us smokers best brehs:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You went wayyyyyy too hard breh. You gotta take a few pulls and fall back, when you a vet then you can get shytfaced. Real shyt tho, I ain't passin the jay to a non-smoker unless its a broad I think I might fukk. I'll let a nikka be sober all day like Adrian. If you ever do smoke again take dude advice, be somewhere familiar and comfortable, be around friends and overall positive shyt and take your time let the high come to you. The experience will be way different, if you still flip out then you got some really deep rooted shyt in your mind causing it and I suggest seeking help or just bury it again like you did the first time and never smoke again. :ehh:

But yeah, I think Devin told us smokers best brehs:

Lol, the first time I was straight mentally I just went too hard like yall said. I also forgot to add, when I left the spot it was late at night on campus and I was walking past a building that ppl perform in and just at that time, somebody was practicing some eeery ass mystery movie type noises, that's what really set me the fukk off and mentally everything seemed to happen in snapshots and flashes :dead:...pretty much the direct antithesis to the environment y'all say. I have smoked since then but since that and some other shyt, it just aint the same for me.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol, the first time I was straight mentally I just went too hard like yall said. I also forgot to add, when I left the spot it was late at night on campus and I was walking past a building that ppl perform in and just at that time, somebody was practicing some eeery ass mystery movie type noises, that's what really set me the fukk off and mentally everything seemed to happen in snapshots and flashes :dead:...pretty much the direct antithesis to the environment y'all say. I have smoked since then but since that and some other shyt, it just aint the same for me.

Damn, that shyt sound cool as hell. I dunno, when I hit some real stamped pack that shyt turns everything into a video game for me. I be feeling like I'm on GTA or some shyt. :laugh: You got some bad luck with tree tho, maybe just fall back for awhile and revisit it. Maybe you'll meet a broad that chief, that's a perfect time to smoke. :datazz:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
This is dumb though like who cares what other people do with their body? As long as they aren't judging you for smoking up, fukk it that's more for me :yeshrug:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I have to stop temporarily cuz I have to take a drug test monday or tuesday for this gig.I haven't smoked in 2 days and I feel like dave chappelle in half baked when he stopped for that mary jane chick :pachaha:

I gotta detox and drink the cleanse juice but if I pass :banderas:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I hate motherfukkers who smoke and think YOU have a problem when you don't smoke because you actually want to do something productive with your day/life... those low/no ambition having ass bytches.

Unfortunately, I smoke... and have low productivity. :sadcam: