Im starting to hate people who dont smoke bud

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I hate people that try to push it on you like the OP. I don't complain about you smoking so hop off my dikk when I tell you that I don't want any. Weed isn't for everyone - I've smoked all through senior year of High School and decided for myself that I didn't like the effects. Not everybody reacts to weed in the same way.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I get bad paranoia and anxiety and shyt when I smoke, im good with the liq
Bud opens your intuative abilities in a sense and if you aren't ready for it, it wigs you out and you get the paranoia and anxiety. You don't need substances do open it but most people are busy basically living their robotic lives, so you don't get a chance to have moments of clarity. I am a heavy smoker and I get it from time to time when i'm smoking with less-than-savory characters and when you get high it makes you see people for who they really are. I can come off as brash and if you don't respect me, I can make you learn to do so really fast but overall i'm a good person but when i'm high I can really see when someone is just genuinely bad.

I say all that to say, when you're a little but of a virgin smoker, you have to make certain your surroundings are peaceful and free of bad energy. Cannabis is a wonderful substance and I use it for meditative purposes and as a mood enhancer so the next time you smoke, be in the comort of your own home, put on your favorite movie, let go, and zone the fukk out. Cannabis is very potent these days and when non smokers smoke they usually start off with a hard hitting indica that's not for everyone and they smoke too much trying to keep up with real smokers in a cipher or face a whole blunt without letting the high kick in first because they are just anxious to smoke.

Take 2 or 3 tokes off of some good purp and just chill out and let the high come to you, don't chase it and I guarantee you will feel really good. If you still feel the anxiety, you are most likely the problem and you have to look within yourself and deal with your demons.

Excuse my smart dumb sh1t but i'm stoned right now and feeling grand...

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
My friends are always trying to get me to smoke. :dead: They know I don't really like what weed does to me. :pachaha: