I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Some of these gangs who go on killing sprees. It was this episode on Gangland where a mother lost her daughter and niece to a gang incident.

that happens everywhere not just chiacgo...compton,la,some parts of tx..you make it sound like it only happens in chicago & its always gang related

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
lol op caught feelins n neggd me. thts kool bro but u still a lame fukkboi making threads abt 'gangsters'... in 2015. loool

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
that happens everywhere not just chiacgo...compton,la,some parts of tx..you make it sound like it only happens in chicago & its always gang related
I never said it just happens to Chicago that was you. Matter of fact, I never brought up Chicago up once. I mean everywhere just like you said.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The real gangsters are the ones who never make the news media,never go to prison who seem to have legitmate jobs , also those who run banks,some politicians , and arms companies are the biggest gangsters of them all ,the ones you hear about aren't all that , the british had the krays perhaps the most well known gangsters in this country ,who were made out to be super tough guys but also super intelligent who loved their mum, kept the streets safe of all the scum who would beat up old ladies and you were never bothered by them if you didn't cross their path. Load of bullshyt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kray_twins

The reality was they were homosexuals, they used to pimp out young boys runaways,boys from childrens homes for male politicians and lords hence why a blind eye was turned to their other activities for so long. They were also bullies, in their small little kingdom and say you ran a business if you didn't pay their 'protection' they would seriously hurt you . They were told to stay out of the north of england and scotland by much harder men or else and they did what they were told so they could keep their own little kingdom down in london. They never left the skirts of their mother who they worshipped and were altogether a bit pathetic. In the end ,they either got too big for their boots, or were blackmailing the paedos who they supplied with underage boys, and they were taken out by the real gangsters ,they got life long prison sentences and never released.

A more better run outfit was the richardson family who were rivals to the krays, who had a bit more about them,thought further than the east end of london . Got into mining in south africa, did some shady stuff for the british and south african government. They were very brutal men, who employed a torturer called 'mad frankie', who's techniques involved buying a bottle of tomato ketchup, taking a shyt on the floor and saying either eat this shyt or you will be tortured more {he used to remove teeth with pliers ,electrocution, ,nail hands and heads to the floor}, and would say you could use as much ketchup as you wanted then hand the broken man the ketchup.He then was given all the time he needed to eat the shyt on the floor. After he was washed up and given a clean shirt and driven home.

The richardsons also were taken out in the end, although they were allowed out, of prison after a few decades, probably because they didn't dirty their hands with underage boys and high profile paedos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Richardson_Gang
:scust: wassup with powerful white males and young boys. Throughout history from since the romans..

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. They haven't lasted this long by luck. And they aren't the most educated or anything, but they keep that rah-rah shyt saved for very special occasions. I'm no advocate of crime, but fools could learn a thing or two about doing your dirt without catching bodies. Instead, people step over each other and make it tougher on everyone.
You have to pass a written test to be a part of some clans. It's a difficult test too :pachaha:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
reminds me of this film..
Brother_1.jpg
Excellent movie. Kitano :banderas:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I know quite a few Yakuza, but I do agree this is a lame thread.

:ohhh:

Are they cool with non-japanese? For some reason I'd think they'd be more racist than your average japanese civilian. Even though a lot of them seem to be pretty dark skinned.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
:ohhh:

Are they cool with non-japanese? For some reason I'd think they'd be more racist than your average japanese civilian. Even though a lot of them seem to be pretty dark skinned.

Honestly, Yaks hate gaijin (foreigner) more than the average Japanese citizen does. They are politically right leaning, and very involved in every facet of Japanese society. They are looked upon with fear by the normal Japanese populous. There was this one Yakuza enforcer type dude that used to frequent one of the bars I was a regular in, and dude would wild out sometimes in there. Nobody would say shyt when he would act out.:whoo:

This dude had a bunch of cigarrette burns on his forarms, and he explained that whenever he had the urge to cry throughout his life, he would burn himself. Dude was psycho, built like a linebacker, and knew bjj. :demonic: