I'm Sorry, The Bloods & Crips Have NOTHING On The Yakuza (Yakuza Is A DANGEROUS AZZ Group)

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I always wondered why couldn't we have gangs like the Yakuza that wouldn't kill their own? We need tighter bonds between our people.
It's a double edge sword, when you are in a block crew or gang, you have to fight and kill since thats what gets respect.Some gangs have started from bigger gangs ie Vice Lords to 4 Corner Hustlers- but when people start to go out on and do their own thing thats it..But gangs could bring unity just as it does division,unfortunately througout the history of black folks gangs has brought way more division.Plus the average gang member wants to up and quit their hood as soon as they can, they don´t want to be a dedicated criminal like these gangsters in Tongs and Yakuzas Asian OCs.

African gangs be gully as f*ck in Asia too, any Viet/Jap will tell you that Naija's get busy :yes: OP makin' one of those "let's sh*t on black people threads

^^^UK

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=109923
LOL you got to be on something if you think minor African crime gangs known for smuggling and citizenship scams in these Asian countries are a major threat to Asian OCs .Groups like the Yakuza make billions while these African OCs make 6 figures annually.

The yakuza is in japan. if a yakuza came to l
.a talking shyt to bloodsugar and crisp......would being a yakuza save him?

There is no sense bragging about who is the best criminal because black people are not the best criminals.

Those titles go to cacs Arabs and asians

Yakuza is global... they shoot and scrap like any other criminal group, why wouldn´t they?

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LOL you got to be on something if you think minor petty crime gangs known for smuggling and citizenship scams are a major threat to Asian OCs.

I partied at a Naija's bar in the heart of Shinjuku, he had no need to pay any protection :mjpls:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I partied at a Naija's bar in the heart of Shinjuku, he had no need to pay any protection :mjpls:

Maybe the owner does maybe he doesn´t pay protection, what does owning bar have to do with any Nigerian criminal groups outcompeting Japanese Yakuza on their own soil?

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Maybe the owner does maybe he doesn´t pay protection, what does owning bar have to do with any Nigerian criminal groups outcompeting Japanese Yakuza on their own soil?

Nigerians work for the yaks in Japan

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yakuza is about that money and they are organized.

Russians and eastern europeans have MILITARY grade weapons and are connected with the govt to the very top, Putin, they are a problem.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Would that happen in Nuevo Laredo in Mexico? Little Italy in Manhattan? Englewood in Chicago? :francis:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yakuza is about that money and they are organized.

Russians and eastern europeans have MILITARY grade weapons and are connected with the govt to the very top, Putin, they are a problem.

The Voy are most definitely not to be f*cked with :damn:

Beegio

Daps
Ok buddy :mjlol: Naija's are the millenia's version of your typical 80s Marcy/Cabrini Green/Brownsville/9th Ward/East Atlanta/South Central LA negros, ask around :francis:

Breh, how long have you lived in Japan? :usure:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, Yaks hate gaijin (foreigner) more than the average Japanese citizen does. They are politically right leaning, and very involved in every facet of Japanese society. They are looked upon with fear by the normal Japanese populous. There was this one Yakuza enforcer type dude that used to frequent one of the bars I was a regular in, and dude would wild out sometimes in there. Nobody would say shyt when he would act out.:whoo:

Would they go out of their way to start some shyt though? Or is it more of stay out of their way type of deal and you'll be straight ?

Beegio

Daps
Would they go out of their way to start some shyt though? Or is it more of stay out of their way type of deal and you'll be straight ?

Stay out of their way and you'll be straight, just like being around gangsters anywhere else.

Beegio

Daps
I was there for 2 months, I ain't had no worries :yeshrug:

I wouldn't expect you to have any worries, Japan is a very safe place. Those 2 months you were there would not gain you enough insight into the Japanese underworld to make an accurate assessment imo, especially given the language barrier.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't expect you to have any worries, Japan is a very safe place. Those 2 months you were there would not gain you enough insight into the Japanese underworld to make an accurate assessment imo, especially given the language barrier.

Hai :shaq2: