"I'm sicc of you nikkas acting like cuz I have a fat ass I don't have talent "- female rapper

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She can’t even talk about her music without mentioning her ass in the argument

Better throw some eyes n lips n a lace front on that muhfukka n make it talk ..on some woody n Lester ventriloquist shyt

200.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
She's just an “IG Rapper” :mjlol: there's a lot of women on IG who put out music for another hustle outside of OnlyFans.

Kinda unrelated but there's a gym trainer/meal prep chick from Brooklyn that I follow on IG who recently dropped a song :mjlol: I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard the chorus :russ:

Nah she a I was slim n worked out to get the ass

but it’s awkward lookin

a nikka sold her a dream said she had talent

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
She's just an “IG Rapper” :mjlol: there's a lot of women on IG who put out music for another hustle outside of OnlyFans.

Kinda unrelated but there's a gym trainer/meal prep chick from Brooklyn that I follow on IG who recently dropped a song :mjlol: I couldn't stop laughing when I first heard the chorus :russ:

Yo 99% of this broads post are about her ass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

I follow her too, mainly because I respect how she got it

but she kinda NY corny now she making music too:dahell::mjlol: