"I'm sicc of you nikkas acting like cuz I have a fat ass I don't have talent "- female rapper

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I’ll say natural. Shorty been had a bad ass body years ago. She does this weird shyt where she delete old pics and repost them later on.

dunn I had to pull out the thesaurus for this one :mjlol:

xm6scuwodec51.jpg
i5grxq6a49h51.jpg
cfe37ef34664bef7292ceb52ed5ff626.jpg
sanaa_cousin1.png

even she was thinner that body was bad af
ukvc0mijdec51.jpg

:snoop: Good Grief ..

LinedVagueGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
She is the wrong messenger for this.

Because she is obviously posting ass pics and thirst trapping. Girl come on.:rudy:

But…

BUT…there is a conversation to be had about some being unable to compartmentalize a woman’s capabilities from her sexuality especially if she has a certain body type.

It’s an extension of the Madonna/whore complex a lot of guys can’t seem to move past.

It can be frustrating. Because there are women naturally shaped this way. Who aren’t even trying to be out there with it and carry themselves respectfully. But STILL get treated like sexual objects, mistreated, sexually fetishized and considered in a primarily sexual way even if they are brilliant. All because some men can’t get past her appearance.

At some point we gotta learn to move beyond the physical and be more mature. It’s really about growing our mental capacity to stop making simplistic associations. But when it plays out between men and women, it can be compounded by lust.

A chick shouldn’t have to be covered from head to toe to be taken seriously. At the same time, I’m not saying she should be a nudist professor either b/c some idiot will try that dumb line of thot too.:camby:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Quick scroll and I ain't seen no music posted

:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

nikkas like big booty chicks and chicks w good music. Ain't no either/or