"I'm sicc of you nikkas acting like cuz I have a fat ass I don't have talent "- female rapper

Daps
Yeah she a old thot lol she went thru this phase where she took down all her body pics and tried to be religious but that shyt didn’t work out :mjlol:

she got videos on shesfreaky if you search her name. but that hoe body is nothing short of spectacular :wow:

I read that her only fans finesses ppl. She brags about getting over on ppl on fansonly :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah she a old thot lol she went thru this phase where she took down all her body pics and tried to be religious but that shyt didn’t work out :mjlol:

she got videos on shesfreaky if you search her name. but that hoe body is nothing short of spectacular :wow:

I read that her only fans finesses ppl. She brags about getting over on ppl on fansonly :mjlol:

my nikka said spectacular :dead:

edit: yeah, i know who she is too #jboset

Daps
is that a surgery or natural ass though?
I’ll say natural. Shorty been had a bad ass body years ago. She does this weird shyt where she delete old pics and repost them later on.
my nikka said spectacular :dead:
dunn I had to pull out the thesaurus for this one :mjlol:

xm6scuwodec51.jpg
i5grxq6a49h51.jpg
cfe37ef34664bef7292ceb52ed5ff626.jpg
sanaa_cousin1.png

even she was thinner that body was bad af
ukvc0mijdec51.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
damn…that’s honestly a hell of a quote lol

yep its truer than ever. Business Women, Librarians, Nurses, Doctors etc they all dress and look like what a whore traditionally looked like.

see through clothes, cheeks out, breasts out, tattoos out, visible nipple piercing's.

honestly you cant tell the difference between a stripper or a H.R Manager anymore.