I'm shocked at how good DRIVE was

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I thought it was trash, but everyone else I know who seen it thought it was piff. I wanna know if im not seeing the bigger picture on this flick because after 45 minutes end I couldn't fukk with it anymore

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Did you ever finish it?

If you're still having any doubts or wondering about it, or caring about it at all...maybe you should.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I thought it was a good movie, indie movie without indie sensibilities (Pretentiousness, self-importance).

I d/l'ed that soundtrack too...:jawalrus:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
this movie must be seen with surround sound in a dark room. obviously the theater is best, but good luck at this point.

if you watch it on your laptop, do it with headphones and turn the light out

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
I enjoyed it. It reminded me of the Cinemax 80's movies I used to stay up late on a Friday night to watch when I was like 8 years old. lol

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
the first half drive is a stupid attempt at an art house-type of movie...except its completely and utterly re-fukking-tarded drivel. oooh ambient music. ooh ryan g says one meaningless word per hour and stares mindlessly into the universe with empty eyes. rinse and repeat.
who came up with this shyt ? a 13 year old girl ?

when the action starts is when it shines, true (although there is zero reason for a driver to be rambo, but ill that slide). the rest is idiotic.
C/S

I love how some of these lames wanna gas up trash like this yet shyt on action movies because they had no plot...bu bu but the cinematography and soundtrack...fukk out of here fakkits...

What was the plot in this boring trash? A mute simp who lives in a closet gets into mob trouble over a below average white bytch who he never even fukks...Real engaging oscar worthy shyt right there...:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
C/S

I love how some of these lames wanna gas up trash like this yet shyt on action movies because they had no plot...bu bu but the cinematography and soundtrack...fukk out of here fakkits...

What was the plot in this boring trash? A mute simp who lives in a closet gets into mob trouble over a below average white bytch who he never even fukks...Real engaging oscar worthy shyt right there...:comeon:

I'm fairly certain that people who trash action movies for a lack of plot arent the same people who like drive.

Why are you so upset?