I'm shocked at how good DRIVE was

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It was good but really forgettable imo. the soundtrack and cinematography were great. But the story was pretty meh and there was damn near no dialogue

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simple, well filmed movie. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought when I first saw the preview when it was in theaters it was going to be on some stupid ass "fast and furious" shyt. I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the fact that Goslings character was just a plain ol' good dude. Until someone messed with him or his "loved ones". :pacspit:

If you liked the soundtrack, check out a band called Miami Nights 1984.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what kinda bothered me about the movie was this bytch fell in love with Gosling and this man never even said a fukking word to her I was like :wtf: and now hes risking his life for this brawd?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
The movie was better than what I thought it would be. It's different in a way I can't explain but for the most part it was pretty good. I wouldn't mind watching it again whenever I get the chance to.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
what kinda bothered me about the movie was this bytch fell in love with Gosling and this man never even said a fukking word to her I was like :wtf: and now hes risking his life for this brawd?

He was a superhero breh...I don't understand how so many people missed that part of the story. Spiderman didn't have to say a word to Mary Jane to get her panties wet:skip:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
To be honest the movie felt empty and had me a bit :zzz: right up until

Christina Hendrick's character got her scalped pilled back :huhldup: :ooh:
7.5/10 from me :obama:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
being high shouldnt have u dying of a.d.d. it should be the dying if ur too impatient when ur high than u need 2 check urself out i was high as hell 1st time i watched this and the so called slow parts where the most interesting parts
:childplease:
when u high time goes too slow. and if something is boring I feel like Im watching paint dry and get too unsettled.

thats exactly what the first half of drive is. meaningless, boring attempt at being 'artistic' JUST for the sake of being labeled 'artistic' and having 'style'.
most art house movies have a meaning behind style. style for the sake of being different and artistic is repulsive to me :manny:

and dont tell me whatI should do so I wont have to tell you where to go, mkay ?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps