I'm shocked at how good DRIVE was

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
:childplease:
when u high time goes too slow. and if something is boring I feel like Im watching paint dry and get too unsettled.

thats exactly what the first half of drive is. meaningless, boring attempt at being 'artistic' JUST for the sake of being labeled 'artistic' and having 'style'.
most art house movies have a meaning behind style. style for the sake of being different and artistic is repulsive to me :manny:

and dont tell me whatI should do so I wont have to tell you where to go, mkay ?

like i said u need 2 check yourself. bein high is the best time to chill out and watch slow shyt. and dont tell me what i should tell you you should do mmkay?? lets not take it there buddy :leostare:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
like i said u need 2 check yourself. bein high is the best time to chill out and watch slow shyt.
like I said, you prolly dont smoke much, or smoke trash.

time flies hella slow while u high...u try to have a 30 min walk ? that shyt takes like 2 hours :whew:
ever sit high in a class ? time goes slow as fukk and you count every fukkin minute

same thing happens when you watch something incredibly boring and want it to be over with.

and its not just me either.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
like i said u need 2 check yourself. bein high is the best time to chill out and watch slow shyt. and dont tell me what i should tell you you should do mmkay?? lets not take it there buddy :leostare:

:wtf: iono what kinda weed you smokin breh, if a movie/tv show is movie too slow while im high....

im fallin asleep

:yeshrug: *based on my experience*(double entendre dont ask me how :youngsabo:)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
like I said, you prolly dont smoke much, or smoke trash.

time flies hella slow while u high...u try to have a 30 min walk ? that shyt takes like 2 hours :whew:
ever sit high in a class ? time goes slow as fukk and you count every fukkin minute

same thing happens when you watch something incredibly boring and want it to be over with.

and its not just me either.
time doesn't go by slow unless you're bored. Time goes by fast as hell when I'm high having fun or watching a movie. I watched 2001 high. The key is to not watch it late late at night otherwise you're gonna be :deadrose:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was a pretentious car chase movie....not sure that's even possible but that's what it was. Like someone else said it seemed like some director woke up one day and said lets make a artsy car movie for no reason except to just be artsy.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It was definitely a better movie than it got credit for.

:usure: It was credited as a good movie. Richard Roeper named it his number 1 movie of 2011 and 92% on RT.

Overall it was a dope movie. That Neo-Noir style and soundtrack were amazing. Yes the storyline was a little ehh but it wasnt bad it kind of was unpredictable.

I thought I was the only one that was annoyed at that no dialogue thing. They were just trying a little too hard with that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:usure: It was credited as a good movie. Richard Roeper named it his number 1 movie of 2011 and 92% on RT.

Overall it was a dope movie. That Neo-Noir style and soundtrack were amazing. Yes the storyline was a little ehh but it wasnt bad it kind of was unpredictable.

I thought I was the only one that was annoyed at that no dialogue thing. They were just trying a little too hard with that.

I remember the opinions being pretty divided.