Daps
Sell a PS4 to buy another PS4.

giphy.gif

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried but I wasn't eligible. I'll have $1400 next week but I want at least 2G's upfront so I can book a flight+hotel so I can save money. If I wait, I'll miss out on the package and I'll also be wasting time waiting.
Hotel? We're off that. Use AirBnB and save a ton of money

https://www.airbnb.com/

Where are you going by the way? I travel a lot so I can give you money saving tips. The only thing that should break your bank on a trip is flight cost. Everything else should cost you very little if you know what you're doing.

Btw props to you for wanting to travel, it's worth whatever the cost and expands your mind. :salute:You'll be better for it. Just travel smarter (You should never be booking a hotel if on a budget). No need to sell your PS4 and the like.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hotel? We're off that. Use AirBnB and save a ton of money

https://www.airbnb.com/

Where are you going by the way? I travel a lot so I can give you money saving tips. The only thing that should break your bank on a trip is flight cost. Everything else should cost you very little if you know what you're doing.

Btw props to you for wanting to travel, it's worth whatever the cost and expands your mind. :salute:You'll be better for it. Just travel smarter (You should never be booking a hotel if on a budget). No need to sell your PS4 and the like.
Whats this airbnb thing?
I'm going to Japan but I'm looking to stay in 金沢 (kanazawa city) since I'm going to be around this chick I got up there.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats this airbnb thing?
Airbnb is the best thing to ever happen to travel. Whenever Im in a major city outside the US i book Airbnb. Essentially its a place to book a room(or even the whole house) from people. Last time I was in Spain I was booking nice rooms for 25 Euros a night. The apartment owners let me use their kitchens, showed me around town etc. Plus each room has reviews so it's legit. You wont be staying with crazies as they're all vetted (by reviews like yelp).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Airbnb is the best thing to ever happen to travel. Whenever Im in a major city outside the US i book Airbnb. Essentially its a place to book a room(or even the whole house) from people. Last time I was in Spain I was booking nice rooms for 25 Euros a night. The apartment owners let me use their kitchens, showed me around town etc. Plus each room has reviews so it's legit. You wont be staying with crazies as they're all vetted (by reviews like yelp).
Is this something separate from a guesthouse or hostel?? Cuz if it is you getting positive rep for days. I wasn't beat for that because I didn't want to share no room with anyone. Cuz this looking like the solution I wanted. I wanted to have some privacy.