Everywhere...You never there.
0LkxWZD.jpg
MY! GOSH! :wow:

:mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that nikka said “african american” so many times it made him feel uncomfortable...nikka personally couldn’t handle all that “black” talk :mjlol:

You cant trust black people who always say "African American" and always wear all white :ufdup:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Reporter: "Hey Hubert, you just won the Championship! Any words to describe the feeling!"

Hubert: "Yessa Bawse, I wanna give thanks to Mr Charlie and Mr Cunningham for allowing my great grandaddy to sharecrop and provide my familys with food everyday. I also wanna thank my wonderful white father in law for allowing me to seed up his lovely daughter cause you know ain't nuttin like a white woman!!! :gladbron: "

Reporter: :dwillhuh:
This fukking site man going to get my co workers looking at me funny I am straight up dying.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
If he wanted to placate the boosters, all he had to do was switch up the language a little bit and it wouldn’t sound so c00nish :mjlol:

“You know I was taught to judge a person’s character. My wife’s white and together we’ve raised three beautiful children that represent how much of a melting pot this country is ”

The phrase “I’m proud my wife is white” is god awful.

On another note, Go to hell, Carolina.:pacspit:

Yall Duke nikkaz had to look at this shyt like

giphy.webp

I wish Maryland was still in the ACC so I could get these jokes off

:pachaha:

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Idk what the hell he was thinking but saying "I'm proud my wife is white" might be the worst way to phrase things lmao