“I’m Proud That My Wife Is White”. - Hubert Davis On Being UNC Coach

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Homie living the dream. Got the bag, got him a flat booty, now he's obviously going to be accepted by white America as an honorary member
He’s under the illusion of inclusion, he will always be a niqqa to them. He’s just a fool.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
That was just stupid to say.

almost like he was looking for white approval and acceptance because he has a cac wife
That's exactly why he said it. As if we didn't already assume/expect that his wife was white. Of course he's looking for àffirmation - he's a black man in a high profile position. It comes with the territory. Y'all act like Capt. Renault when he shut down Ricks cafe in Casablanca - you're "shocked that there's gambling in this establishment" while the croupier hands you your earnings.
I'm jumping two threads over to the yet another pages thread...

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Judging by what’s being said in here, I don’t even think I can bring myself to watch it. I hate cringe moments.

This my squad too :francis:

Good. Dont watch it.

I legit thought the thread title was some exaggerated trolling shyt.

He really said that shyt.... like outta nowhere after spending a whole minute emphasizing how important it is for black coaches to get opportunities.

Breh literally just cut the wheel hard left and went careening off of a fxcking bridge. I almost died of cringe.