I’m only on Chapter 4 so far but Dutch van der Linde seems like a really nice dude

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He's gonna lose his shyt the moment y'all touch down in Guarma :hubie:
Realistically he just started keeping it real at that point. The gang had been murdering and robbing people the whole game, but suddenly he murders someone and they like :picard:

nikkas got soft, actually believed they were on some robin hood shyt:mjlol:

Dutch was just saying all that stuff as recruitment tools and a way to improve moral around the camp.

The only part i blamed Dutch for
Is when he let John and Arthur get captured and almost killed and didn't try to rescue them. that was some ho shyt.

But i was really laughing at a bunch of professional murders trying to have the moral high ground over other murderers :mjlol:
I don't kill for fun.:rudy:
:ufdup:you still kill for money though.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Realistically he just started keeping it real at that point. The gang had been murdering and robbing people the whole game, but suddenly he murders someone and they like :picard:

nikkas got soft, actually believed they were on some robin hood shyt:mjlol:

Dutch was just saying all that stuff as recruitment tools and a way to improve moral around the camp.

The only part i blamed Dutch for
Is when he let John and Arthur get captured and almost killed and didn't try to rescue them. that was some ho shyt.

But i was really laughing at a bunch of professional murders trying to have the moral high ground over other murderers :mjlol:
I don't kill for fun.:rudy:
:ufdup:you still kill for money though.

"Maybe when your mother is finished mourning your father, I'll keep her in black on your behalf." :demonic:

Yeah a lot of that crew was trash.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Nah, I’m fukking serious, bro, this dude is like a father figure. I keep waiting for him to turn heel but I’m already about to finish Chapter 4 and it ain’t happened yet. But don’t spoil it for me :ufdup:
:russ:

I really need to hurry up and finish this ....I'm 80 percent done

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
"Maybe when your mother is finished mourning your father, I'll keep her in black on your behalf." :demonic:
tenor.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The gawd Arthur was still ready to put you in the ground at that point with no hesitation :demonic:

That line legit had me :picard: Knew right then the story was gonna be top notch fukkery.

Straight ruined their lives. If it were an RPG that gave me the choice, I would have killed the loan shark for sending me on that errand.